some fans share some new mj experiences

billyworld99

Proud Member
1. so tonight my brother and i went to the store..it was close to midnight.
We were talking about music and mike...we usually rome the street at night just walking and looking at the sky...its lovely at night and when i cant sleep thats what we do...take a walk to the store..
anywho while induging in our conversation suddenly something tells me to look down and guess what i see?

Someone engraved "M J" in the cement..i never noticed this before..it made me smile so much..i said "Someone is watching!"
So that was my mikey moment...it cheered me up a bit ..i thought id share

2. I had something like that happen to me a couple of times too. Once, I was thinking of MJ while I was shopping and not long after I crossed paths with a woman with an MJ t-shirt! And on the same day, I bought the Thriller poster and when I looked at my receipt and it said "Jackson - THRILLER" Name of the cashier that was printed right above that? MICHAEL! I just stared at my reciept. That cashier had no nametag so I didn't know what his name was until I saw the receipt! Michael always stays by our side.

3. This morning I went shopping with a friend and his cell phone rang with "The Way you Make me Feel"
What a surprise, I did not know she liked Michael. It was great!

4. I had a similar experience last September.I was walking with a friend and we were discussing about Michael's death and i saw on a wall a graffiti: Michael's figure as he was standind on Moonwalker's dvd.And it was written: King of pop never dies!I was speechless

5. Like the other night I was driving a friend home and she dared to switch off my MJ cd (how very dare she - in my car too!!!) only to turn on the radio to listen to... you guessed it... BILLIE JEAN!

6. I have this feeling that Michael is "watching over" certain people as well. What could be seen as coincidence by some, & delusions by others could actually be Michael himself. Granted Michael definitely watches over his family & friends... the people closest to him. But Michael also watches over his fans... and not just fans that he has met before. I believe in my heart that Michael even watches over fans that he never had a chance to meet. I think God showed him the fans that were devoted to him from day 1 & if those fans have something special to them (like a special goal or something that they want to achieve) then he helps them

Everywhere I go, always playing some song of Michael or I find someone with the shirt of Michael or reading a book about Michael. Michael is always with me in all moments. :wild: Always makes me smile. :D :heart:

1. so tonight my brother and i went to the store..it was close to midnight.
We were talking about music and mike...we usually rome the street at night just walking and looking at the sky...its lovely at night and when i cant sleep thats what we do...take a walk to the store..
anywho while induging in our conversation suddenly something tells me to look down and guess what i see?

Someone engraved "M J" in the cement..i never noticed this before..it made me smile so much..i said "Someone is watching!"
So that was my mikey moment...it cheered me up a bit ..i thought id share

2. I had something like that happen to me a couple of times too. Once, I was thinking of MJ while I was shopping and not long after I crossed paths with a woman with an MJ t-shirt! And on the same day, I bought the Thriller poster and when I looked at my receipt and it said "Jackson - THRILLER" Name of the cashier that was printed right above that? MICHAEL! I just stared at my reciept. That cashier had no nametag so I didn't know what his name was until I saw the receipt! Michael always stays by our side.

3. This morning I went shopping with a friend and his cell phone rang with "The Way you Make me Feel"
What a surprise, I did not know she liked Michael. It was great!

4. I had a similar experience last September.I was walking with a friend and we were discussing about Michael's death and i saw on a wall a graffiti: Michael's figure as he was standind on Moonwalker's dvd.And it was written: King of pop never dies!I was speechless

5. Like the other night I was driving a friend home and she dared to switch off my MJ cd (how very dare she - in my car too!!!) only to turn on the radio to listen to... you guessed it... BILLIE JEAN!
Great!!!!!!!!! :wild: :wild: :wild:

6. I have this feeling that Michael is "watching over" certain people as well. What could be seen as coincidence by some, & delusions by others could actually be Michael himself. Granted Michael definitely watches over his family & friends... the people closest to him. But Michael also watches over his fans... and not just fans that he has met before. I believe in my heart that Michael even watches over fans that he never had a chance to meet. I think God showed him the fans that were devoted to him from day 1 & if those fans have something special to them (like a special goal or something that they want to achieve) then he helps them
:wub:

beautiful post..:).....yes..Michael is ALWAYS on my mind...how we go on without him..I just dont know. Life is different now.

You guys missed everything We have the whole thread about it here which started one year ago and stopped just recently :lol:

We don't go on without him, xthunderx2. He is always near. He left behind such amazing beauty it can only be seen by those who know where to look, and by those who can still see all that is worthwhile in the world. No matter what the events, his voice is never far--it is carried by the wind, all the way down to you and me. He's everything you see because in life he strove to help this Earth so much that when the time came for him to go, he just went back to the beginning, to the elements of Earth. Don't you see him in each shining ray of sunlight, in each gleaming moonlit night? Don't you hear him in the rustle of the autumn leaves, or in the silent stillness of the atmosphere? Don't you feel him in the sweet caress of a summer breeze? He's there. He's always there, and he loves us all very much. Too much to leave us all behind. We are his family--Michael Jackson made no distinction between blood relation and the rest of the world. To him, the whole world was his family and it is because of this that he was able to love so freely. Of course, he loves his children and his blood family in a special way that's all their own, but he also loves the rest of us, more than we will ever comprehend.

I have had many such experiences with Michael, from the fateful night a few weeks after his death that I actually saw him, to eerie little things like Michael's music playing at the most unexpected times, to a rainbow coming out on his birthday right after a friend of mine and I baked him a cake. That day was so beautiful, there was a deluge, and then the most amazing rainbow I have seen in my life. It was the first one I had seen in years, and I just knew it was Michael thanking me for the cake.

Back