Some distractions...Classic captions.

ThankyouMichael

Proud Member
Note: NONE of these captions were by me. During my days in the old KOP board (anyone else remember??) and MJJF, I saved captions that I thought were hilarious. Saved them for a rainy day...and I knew they'd always crack me up.
Sorry I didn't save the names of the actual fans/members who came up with these, but speak up if you did any of these. ;)

(If these aren't showing full-size, you'll have to click it and click the plus sign on the upper corner of the pop-up window)

captions1.jpg

captions2.jpg

captions3.jpg

captions4.jpg

captions5.jpg

You're welcome, guys...Hope these made you laugh and made you think of good memories. :)

Thank you! That was really funny and I could smile for the first time since last week! Thank you!

Those were the good times. The fire one was done by me (I was also a member at KOP) :)

Did KOP delete members? I tried to log in a month or 2 ago but I couldn't...

Did KOP delete members? I tried to log in a month or 2 ago but I couldn't...
No, I think the old KOP is long gone. They closed down or something...and I think some fans created a second one but I don't know how many ended up using that one.

lol

just out of curiousity; where is he when he's wearing that white suit and has his hair straight? (in the first post).

oh my goodness! Thanks for posting!!!! those were so hilarious :( :)

Back