Sold out???

stayeduptolate21

Proud Member
I called 2 of the cinemas close to me and the one said they are sold out with 14 shows going at the same time:eek: The other one close to me which is HUGE only has 350 seats left WOW.

So tell me how the theaters are in you're area :)

I don`t know about the movie, but the CD is selling out. Had 2 go to 4 stores before I got my hand on a copy. The clerk said they sold 400 copies within hours of opening the store on monday morning. They are waiting for more shipments...Sony better hurry!!!

great saw some idiot on cnn trying to bad mouth TII talking about he isn't gonna see it cause of the drugs he heard MJ had taken.

Who invited him anyway?

Last edited:
great saw some idiot on cnn trying to bad mouth TII talking about he isn't gonna see it cause of the drugs he heard MJ had taken.

Just called the two cinemas that will show the midnight premiere here in Québec city!

Both have sold 100 tickets!!!
That is so much more than what I expected!!! This is gonna be crazy feeling!!!!!

In my country this is it sold more than 18,000 tickets till last sunday!! And believe me for Portugal this HUGE! It´s a record!! Though it´s not sold out in my area!! But its close to be! :)

It seems we have tickets here, plenty of tickets.

The cinema near my house told me they only had pre-sale for the first week, I mean only for tomorrow, thursday, friday and saturday.
Then, we can go as regular showings, buying the ticket the same day

So I think nop, the tickets are not sold out...

Nah, the one near me's got tonnes of tickets left. But it's only a small cinema, not like Odeon, Vue or anything like that.

In my country, well, it is a island
(Curaçao, Netherlands Antilles in the caribbean)

there are not a single ticket left:(
I didn;t expect so much interest here for MJ

our TOTAAL population is 130.000
there are only 2 Cinemas here.
But are completely sold out, I could;n't get tickets:no:

any way here are some pictures of the posters that I took some weeks ago

I think I should ckeck cinemas again, it was like a a week and a half ago that I got that information...
I a starting to feel worried, I guess I should get new information.

chacal: I would love to go there!!! I know Curaçao a bit, I visited Aruba, and all that and I know it is a complete Caribbean paradise, so magical.

In my country, well, it is a island
(Curaçao, Netherlands Antilles in the caribbean)

there are not a single ticket left:(
I didn;t expect so much interest here for MJ

our TOTAAL population is 130.000
there are only 2 Cinemas here.
But are completely sold out, I could;n't get tickets:no:

any way here are some pictures of the posters that I took some weeks ago

I'm so sorry you couldn't get tickets :hug:

Back