Sol-Angel & The Hadley St Dreams...(solange knowels)

michaelsson

Proud Member
o91nkl.jpg

Ive heard this album and it is great! yes beyonces lil sister has skillS shes written tracks for beyonce and michelles new album but her album is crazy..i was so surprised @ how great it is. U should take a listen..the album cover is enough to wanna buy it lol. But seriously do u guys think this could be her breakthrough possibly? i think so she did it her way..she has a song called F*ck the industry lol and its fiyahhhhh

in stores This tuesday buy it!!

Sandcastle Disco Video

gosh im n love with this album lol

I decided video

I usually never listen to newer radio pop/r&b. I heard one of the new songs somewhere. It had a kinda 60s/early 70s vibe to it like Joss Stone. It was pretty good. My friend bought the album she put out a few years ago and I didn't like it. It was the same generic modern "producer of the month" stuff that I can't listen to.

I usually never listen to newer radio pop/r&b. I heard one of the new songs somewhere. It had a kinda 60s/early 70s vibe to it like Joss Stone. It was pretty good. My friend bought the album she put out a few years ago and I didn't like it. It was the same generic modern "producer of the month" stuff that I can't listen to.

i agree her last one was blah...but this album im really blown away because i didnt expect what she was givin she took hr own route instead of following 2days. i love her for that lol

Well I've heard the single via the video quite a bit.
Then one day I really heard it and I was like, "Dang! That's kinda slick!" ^_^
It's very different. That retro vibe is hot for someone so young.
But I think it was the video that really did it for me.
All the weird choreography they do....right up my alley! Lol!

WTG Shaun!

I usually never listen to newer radio pop/r&b. I heard one of the new songs somewhere. It had a kinda 60s/early 70s vibe to it like Joss Stone. It was pretty good.
i'd say more like Amy Winehouse/Mark Ronson; the full-on retro act that a few people are now jacking following her massive success with it.

can't touch AW though, but at least they'll make her a standard/trend-setter.

Last edited:
i'd say more like Amy Winehouse/Mark Ronson; the full-on retro act that a few people are now jacking following her massive success with it.

can't touch AW though, but at least they'll make her a standard/trend-setter.
I've never heard her music, but I like Joss

I've never heard her music, but I like Joss
i think this is the first of your artists that i surely detest
f_smiley.gif

as for Winehouse:

Teach Me Tonight
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wl4Ufsx2eVs
(enforcing the retro during her breakthrough)

Love Is A Losing Game
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4L9-AvjsB6g
(during her peak in 2006)

she's like a 50s/60s/70s tribute act from rock&roll, jazz to soul lol but with a fine distinctive voice and a great pen game. also having a like-minded producer like Mark Ronson just completed the package.

son said:
i think so she did it her way..she has a song called F*ck the industry lol and its fiyahhhhh
LOL luvinit.

Well I've heard the single via the video quite a bit.
Then one day I really heard it and I was like, "Dang! That's kinda slick!" ^_^
It's very different. That retro vibe is hot for someone so young.
But I think it was the video that really did it for me.
All the weird choreography they do....right up my alley! Lol!

WTG Shaun!

lol @ wtg..i love all types of msic

i think that "Fuck the industry" song is dumb and a cop out and kinda contradictory on Solange's part...

BUT .....I ABSOLUTELY LOVE HER AND HER ALBUM!!!!!! THIS IS DEFINATELY HER BREATHROUGH....SHES SOOOOOOOOOOOOO UNDERRATED AS AN ARTIST ITS CRAZY...SHES SO DIFFERENT FROM BEYONCE AND YET SO MUCH ALIKE AND I LOVE IT

I absolutely love this girl and her album. She's leaving Beyonce's shadow, which is good. I got the album and love, love, love it! Best song on there by far is "Would've Been The One" LOVE it!

Back