So what's in store for Michael in 2010

babykinsilk05

Proud Member
We know FOR SURE that in...

January - A Lifetime Achievement award from the Grammy's and the TII DVD comes out.

Feburary - Captain EO opens at Disneyland in California.

June - Is the 1 year anniversary which I'm sure we'll touch off a slew of TV Tributes

August - Is Spike Lee's Brooklyn Park B-day celebration (which I plan to go too)

What's NOT certain is...

New Album

I just want him to continue to being talked about, I don't want him to fade from the general publics mind. What would you all like to see happen for/with his legacy?

Last edited:
the topiс of the thread is just making me depressed all over again.. :( what can be in store for Michael? nothing, cause he's not here. All the things you've mentioned may be in store for us. But not him.

:(

:cry: My first thought was: nothing. There's nothing in store for Michael, the man. The phenomenon and legend that he was still lives on, of course. The saddest part is that most likely none of those accolades wouldn't even be happening if Michael was still alive... :( Unfair.

so exciting. not..

sorry but Michael should still be here. he should be kicking off the second leg of the UK concerts NEXT WEEK :cry:

We know FOR SURE that in...

January - A Lifetime Achievement award from the Grammy's

I just want him to continue to being talked about, I don't want him to fade from the general publics mind. What would you all like to see happen for/with his legacy?

that makes me really sad. :boohoo:

and i know what you mean, i dont want him to fade out of peoples minds either. but i dont think its possible. everyone knows who Michael Jackson is, and the new generation will be introduced to his music..its still played in many places today. i know im only 18, but when i do have kids, the first thing im gona teach them is of Michael Jackson. :wub:

:cry: My first thought was: nothing. There's nothing in store for Michael, the man. The phenomenon and legend that he was still lives on, of course. The saddest part is that most likely none of those accolades wouldn't even be happening if Michael was still alive... :( Unfair.

true.... :(

for me nothing :(

he will always be talked about on here but theres nothing to look forward to. a human being his not here cause of another person actions.nothing else matters

I think that is why we are all so sad. Michael was mistreated when he was alive and we don't know if he will get justice in death. We feel so helpless. I know I do. I am really sad today.

so exciting. not..

sorry but Michael should still be here. he should be kicking off the second leg of the UK concerts NEXT WEEK :cry:

Aaaagggggg.... you are right :(
I should be saving every cent at this moment and I have had to buy my air ticket and booked the hotel, etc.

Instead I am here... still wondering what I am now to do during my Summer vacations in February. It was for Michael back then... now... I don't know anymore
sad037.gif

How can this be so destructive??? I just can't handle it, I can't, I can't!!! :cry:

:cry: This thread just wants to make me cry. I know we don't have anything new per say but Michael will always be here. He'll never leave.

I understand how you mean...but for a certain feeling deep within myself..I strongly feel that 2009 and through the new decade Michael's energy was at a very huge high and would have reached out to the whole world stronge as ever of course to us the fans,but to EVERYONE,like causal listeners etc.. I just feel it was his time to shine BRIGHT Brighter than we've known. :yes:

A new song should be released every year on his birthday. It would keep his memory alive in everyone.

The 30th Anniversary Edition of Michael's Off The Wall album (which was originally supposed to be released in 2009) is released this year. I'm sure their will be some amazing releases of Michael's music and DVD's this year, but it would be far more amazing if Michael was still with us.

He should still be here with us... but he's not =(
So we need to stay strong, keep the faith, and work hard to make sure whatever happens next year that has anything to do with Michael, will be a huge success.

Our world will never be the same again... but we can make sure it still will be a "Michael Jackson world" for as longa s we all are here.

What's NOT certain is...

New Album

I'd be very surprised if we didn't see a new album this year, probably towards the last quarter of 2010, so as not to flood the market (given the release of the TII DVD early in the year).

Back