So..What will you be doing for Michael Jackson day?

Proud Member
If there is a similar thread, please merge them. lol. I tried to find out if there was, then i got tired, looking. lol

For me...it's going to be listening to a flock of Michael music, just like i did, today. Other than that, I have no idea. But every day is his day to me, but on that day i can certainly be sure of one thing, it probably will be quite intensified. And that's saying a lot, considering how intense i feel about him, already.

Indeed, every day is a Michaelicious day for me too and I can't be without his music nor his voice :angel:

I will spend the 'afternoon' in one of our HUGE Toy stores like I did today ;)
I :heart: toy stores... They got such COOL and HIGH TECH toys these days...
I FEEL Michael 'close by' whenever I'm 'browsing' in a Toy store like he's gonna 'pop' up in the next aisle :blush:

Have a Michaelicious day :ciao:

Indeed, every day is a Michaelicious day for me too and I can't be without his music nor his voice :angel:

I FEEL Michael 'close by' whenever I'm 'browsing' in a Toy store like he's gonna 'pop' up in the next aisle :blush:

Thanks. lol. You have one, too.:)

I just couldn't help laugh at your post. Because you just reminded me of this one picture that I have of Michael doing just that.

Any way for me I would really like to be watching him that day. But until that Wembley Concert comes out. That is something I can not do. I will however be listening to him that day. Maybe look at my Opus book again. Which I haven't done since I had gotten that book 3 years ago. It is just too big and too heavy to want to look at it all of the time. I am also going to be wondering what he is doing up in Heaven. And how he is celebrating his birthday up there. I also going watch that MJ scene in Shahrukh Khan's movie Ra One. Shahrukh imitated Michael in that movie. And I can finally handle watching that scene. And laugh at that scene instead of cry. And probably work on making a new MJ signature. Since the one I have now is kind of depressing. Well I did make it during my depression over him. But I am mostly over that depression now.

I usually listen to MJTunes all day. I'm also going to watch some things I haven't watched in a while like HIStory Tour Munich, the Dangerous rehearsals and the Invincible signing. :)

Back