So What Became of MJ's Donations & Charaties???

BillieJean84

Proud Member
http://www.allmichaeljackson.com/charities.html

I found a list online of the work, charaties and donations MJ has contributed. I wanna know- what became of some of these donations?

You can't always trust ppl, you can't always count on your money making a difference- I guess is what i'm trying to say...

He donated lots of money to children's funds, world hunger, that type of stuff... is there anything "new" since he donated??? What became of them???

What became of the donations...?. They were spent by the charities, I assume.

Not sure what you mean...

Like I guess what i m ean is- they make a difference or not?? Hard to explain my quesiton...

Like I guess what i m ean is- they make a difference or not?? Hard to explain my quesiton...
It made a difference to the people who were being helped through the charities at the time_ but his donations do not support the charity for a lifetime they still need others to contribute to keep it going .. Some of the charities he donated to over his lifetime are still functioning and some are not.

He is still donating 20% of his estate to charity
that was his wish in his will _ that is a VERY
generous percentage

I hope that helps

It made a difference to the people who were being helped through the charities at the time_ but his donations do not support the charity for a lifetime they still need others to contribute to keep it going .. Some of the charities he donated to over his lifetime are still functioning and some are not.

He is still donating 20% of his estate to charity
that was his wish in his will _ that is a VERY
generous percentage

I hope that helps

yea it did thanks

Back