So was ever a NEW ALBUM?

GOLDSPACESUIT45

Proud Member
I know its to soon to ask this but was there ever a new ALBUM? Its been said for years since 2001 that Michael had worked on a new album or was working on a new album...so what do you think? IN 2003 fans said he was done making a new album then in 2006 fans said it was done..so now what? If there is will it be release?

I know its to soon to ask this but was there ever a new ALBUM? Its been said for years since 2001 that Michael had worked on a new album or was working on a new album...so what do you think? IN 2003 fans said he was done making a new album then in 2006 fans said it was done..so now what? If there is will it be release?

Imo he has many times completed it. But then shelved and started to make it again with new songs from the start. That's what I think. That would mean there would be probably around 50 completed songs at least.

The obvious answer is YES there is a new album, but its not hard to guess that.
There have been many albums in the pipeline but other things got in the way and they were either cancelled or leaked.
Millenium album springs to mind which included a load of songs we havent heard including one song called Angel.
2003 there was an album which originally included Escape, the way you love me, weve had enough, but due to the charges brought against him the project had to scrapped.
the nearest thing we have as a new album after Invincible is the ultimate collection from 2004

Back