So the movie will open with the robot?

Would make sense! But reportedly the editing team were stuck between 3 different openings. One was footage of the memorial (don't want), one was Michael tapping his foot and the other I can't remember lol but it wasn't the Light Man. So unless they change their minds then I wouldn't expect it to be the opening.

I think if they're gonna give us the vision of the concert as it was gonna happen (minus a couple of songs obviously) then it will start with the Light man intro

Ok I have clearly missed something big here...what robot?!

& 'Adore' the other option was the opening sequence, Im guessing something like 'Wanna Be Startin' Somethin''...

:(it just amazes me with they first showed a clip of him they doubted his abilities boy were they wrong.he was still doing even that shoulder thing that he did in 'human nature and stranger in moscow. that was so cool . i love him:wub:

Woah thanks for spoiling it if this is true. Would be nice if you changed the title and asked your question in the post not title. A warning would be super.

i think i know how the movie might end. everyone who worked with michael gets to say their last words about michael and then the very last scene is a clip of michael from thriller era saying something meaningful with a smile. the clip then fades away. thats a perfect ending. thats how i imagined it.

I think I know how it will end. We will all come out of the cinema depressed and missing Micheal even more.

no i dont even think they got that far with it,they probably have the visuals but i dont think they actually rehearsed with it.

i wish i was goin to see it at night now.... cause im not gonna be leaving with dry eyes....

Back