So many This Is It outtakes on YouTube?

DJ Spins the sounds

Proud Member
Just wondered where the outtakes have come from, there's nothing on my This Is It blu-ray or dvds, and I'm surprised how they have been leaked. I've seen Dangerous, Ill Be There, MJ Air, and small snippets of Rock with you and Don't Stop, if these exist do you think we'll see This Is It part 2?

This youtube site has many clips:

http://www.youtube.com/user/richarplaza1

There better be a part 2 with more footage, outtakes & outtakes /mistakes from the short movies

I can't help you with the answer to where they came from, but it was nice to see some new glimpses of Michael. Thanks for sharing!
I don't know what to say about a This is it 2. Maybe, maybe not. Maybe they'll just use the stuff they have to make future videos or include them in some other sort of documentary. I'd love to see all 100 hrs of footage though :smilerolleyes:

Also...this caught my eye

Is there actual footage of MJ performing Dangerous??

I don't think so, I haven't seen anything, but if you take a look at the song listing above, I wonder what would a straight jacket would of involved with Dangerous, I wonder if Mike was going to do a Houdini type of 'Dangerous stunt', the mind boggles?

No, its all footage from the extras on the DVD and Blu Ray. Nothing new at all.

That user uploads bs .

The ROCK WITH YOU rehearsals you saw from THIS IS IT , are from the dangerous tour rehearsals.

Nothing new, trust Serious Effect, there's nothing rare on YOUTUBE when it comes to THIS IS IT, they all come from , what you've been told, from the various special editions available. Rare material is yet to be released.

Heeeeeeey, that's my friend! ;D I tell him to upload MY videos. so it's my videos your watching! And yeah, it's all from the extras.

I don't think so, I haven't seen anything, but if you take a look at the song listing above, I wonder what would a straight jacket would of involved with Dangerous, I wonder if Mike was going to do a Houdini type of 'Dangerous stunt', the mind boggles?

And what is a "brain scan"?! :blink: Michael was gonna scan our brains?...I don't think I'd want him to see what was going through my mind during Dangerous.... :fear:

And what is a "brain scan"?! :blink: Michael was gonna scan our brains?...I don't think I'd want him to see what was going through my mind during Dangerous.... :fear:

Im guessing that 'brain scan' was going to be the background visuals on the screens during Dangerous...just like it says 'graveyard' next to Thriller and 'rainforest' next to Earth Song.

I can't help you with the answer to where they came from, but it was nice to see some new glimpses of Michael. Thanks for sharing!
I don't know what to say about a This is it 2. Maybe, maybe not. Maybe they'll just use the stuff they have to make future videos or include them in some other sort of documentary. I'd love to see all 100 hrs of footage though :smilerolleyes:

Also...this caught my eye

That's in the special edition part.

Would have been nice if there was more would have love to see.

Back