So I recently went to a Def Leppard concert...

4u_n_4me

Proud Member
They also had with them Cheap Trick and Poison. Attended with my cousin and we both had fun fun fun!! Was an amazing show!

But as I was watching the show, there was a close up of one of the guitarists hands playing the guitar on the big screen, I noticed he was wearing one sparkly glove, though the fingers on the glove were cut off or something. So yea, I wonder.....

Oh, I saw that! I went to a concert of theirs in July!!! It was either Phil Collen or Sav (the bass player - Rick Savage). But I didn't really think about that at the time, I was sooo absorbed in the music!

I sang all the words to every single song!! I ruined all the videos I took. :p
Rick Allen amazes me...as a fellow drummer, I don't think I could do what he does.

They were in Indianapolis in July, so my dad and I went. My bff gave me a voucher for a free lawn seat!!!! She texted me "So d u wanna go 2 the def leppard concert?" and was like, "um...YEAH!" I love my best friend!!!

AWE.... Your friend is so so so sweet. I remember I saw them in '03 and was like ok cool before the show. But afterward I was like, OMFG!!! That was the best show ever!! Haha. That was my second concert but first rock concert. So I vowed that the next time I see them I am gon know each song they play. So this time around I knew most of the songs.

Def Leppard, Cheap Trick, and Poison? Wow...what show. I'd love to see that line-up. I recently saw LA Guns, Firehouse, and Great White....but your show was much better...lol.

Def Leppard, Cheap Trick, and Poison? Wow...what show. I'd love to see that line-up. I recently saw LA Guns, Firehouse, and Great White....but your show was much better...lol.

Oh wow!! I never seen them guys before. Im sure you still had fun tho.

Back