So I extended the Bad 25 "Bad Tour" segment...

AtlasAir

Proud Member
(I wasn't sure if I should stick this in the Bad 25 thread, or make my own).

What started out as something I just wanted to add for a friend when viewing Bad 25 became something I kept adding to.

I always thought the Bad 25 Bad tour segment should have been a bit longer. Maybe interview the band and/or dancers (I know Greg and Sheryl are in it, but there a bit more would have been nice).

So I made this 10 minute blip comprising of the Wembley screening interview the band did, with other old footage.

Mind you, I haven't finished this yet (I didn't make any info-text graphics to show who is speaking and such, like in the doc. And I also would probably use a DVD rip later on for the actual doc parts (as the BBC logo makes it look weird). And there is some scaling/quality/audio issues with some clips, as well as maybe some weird ordering.

Just something I threw together real quick.
Let me know what you think :)

Wise words at the end - "learn & master your craft and treat everybody the way you want to be treated."
Nice compilation.

That was awesome!
Where'd the clips come from with the band being interviewed together?

(I wasn't sure if I should stick this in the Bad 25 thread, or make my own).

What started out as something I just wanted to add for a friend when viewing Bad 25 became something I kept adding to.

I always thought the Bad 25 Bad tour segment should have been a bit longer. Maybe interview the band and/or dancers (I know Greg and Sheryl are in it, but there a bit more would have been nice).

So I made this 10 minute blip comprising of the Wembley screening interview the band did, with other old footage.

Mind you, I haven't finished this yet (I didn't make any info-text graphics to show who is speaking and such, like in the doc. And I also would probably use a DVD rip later on for the actual doc parts (as the BBC logo makes it look weird). And there is some scaling/quality/audio issues with some clips, as well as maybe some weird ordering.

Just something I threw together real quick.
Let me know what you think :)

i love it, its absolutely fantastic! great bad tour document, thank you :) here's hoping for a blu-ray from the existing films :D

It's stuff like this that makes me wish they would let fans help the estate with projects. Thank you.

That would've been like that in the documentary, but you did a fantastic job putting all this together.

Thanks all!
I just ripped the videos from youtube to get it done quicker (rather than search for the higher quality source videos).

Great! :woohoo:
mjgif236.gif

Loved this-fantastic job. I would really love the Estate to put together some type of DVD with the "Motown to Your Town" Bad tour specials, these interviews, all of the backstage rehearsals they can get their hands on, to add to the extras of the Wembley DVD itself.
I would like the same thing for Dangerous-I love watching the rehearsals on YT. Ever since I was little, I have always loved watching and reading about behind the scenes of Hollywood musicals, etc. as much and sometimes more than the actual thing-I find it fascinating.

When I get a chance, I'll fix it up to make it look prettier.

I also inserted a Captain EO clip of APOM right after Joe Vogel says "he recorded it earlier..." :D

Would have been nice to show a blip of APOM from EO right there.

Back