So excited!!!

MJ_Jordan

Proud Member
These last few days have produced sooo much juicy info about the concerts.
I would like to say thank you to everyone who has had info/pics/videos ect.
I still can't believe that i'm going to see my hero.
it feels like july is slowly crawling towards us.
I'm going on 16th july, that means i have 8 days of being tempted to find out everything about the concerts, i don't know if i can resist lol

Thanks guys.

Me tooo i have suddenly just had a massive burst of energy in my belly thinking about it at work. I want to cry just thinking about it, if i do not get tickets to opening night im going to hide away till the 26th July!

Im not even going but i am so exicted that he is doing this for us!!!!!
I am exicted to just to see the concert on t.v!!!!!!!

I wonder how if feels for the people who have tixs

I know!! Under two months for me!! Cant wait!! New album out on 6th July!

Im not even going but i am so exicted that he is doing this for us!!!!!
I am exicted to just to see the concert on t.v!!!!!!!

I wonder how if feels for the people who have tixs

if you wanted an answer..let me give you one.
Everyday I feel like crying and jumping hysterically and then just listen to his music SOO loud on my headphones and dance dance DANCE baby DANCE!!! lol!!
seriously. my stomach hurts. I'm nervous, I keep watching his videos and go: OMFG!! he'll be there, dancing, singing infront of me:wild::swoon::wub::swoon:
that's how it feels like. Like you're flying all the time!! can't seem to get down on ground!

I think he'll continue in the US though so if you live there you might get to see him:)

if you wanted an answer..let me give you one.
Everyday I feel like crying and jumping hysterically and then just listen to his music SOO loud on my headphones and dance dance DANCE baby DANCE!!! lol!!
seriously. my stomach hurts. I'm nervous, I keep watching his videos and go: OMFG!! he'll be there, dancing, singing infront of me:wild::swoon::wub::swoon:
that's how it feels like. Like you're flying all the time!! can't seem to get down on ground!

I think he'll continue in the US though so if you live there you might get to see him:)

OMG THATS REAL LUV RIGHT THERE
THANKS FOR CLEARING THAT UP

SO IT FEELS LIKE YOUR FLYING UM
and yea im from the states so i hope i see him also

Back