Snoop himself, posting on Reddit, said he did a song with Michael Jackson and it's in the vault!

Yazman

Proud Member
The source is here:

http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1hgnhk/i_am_snoop_lion_back_again_ask_me_anything_pt_2/cau563b - His username on there is Here_Comes_The_King and for the record, it was officially verified that it is in fact Snoop.

Snoop has recently been doing a second Ask Me Anything on Reddit, and one of the questions was:

Snoop, I NEED you to do a song with some Michael Jackson background vocals. Is there a chance?

and Snoop replied:

Snoop said:
did a song with Michael when he was alive! Its in tha vault

Pretty damn awesome! Now that's something I wanna hear! I didn't know they did a song together, I wonder when it was! I wonder if it'll ever get released!?

The source is here:

http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1hgnhk/i_am_snoop_lion_back_again_ask_me_anything_pt_2/cau563b - His username on there is Here_Comes_The_King and for the record, it was officially verified that it is in fact Snoop.

Snoop has recently been doing a second Ask Me Anything on Reddit, and one of the questions was:

and Snoop replied:

Pretty damn awesome! Now that's something I wanna hear! I didn't know they did a song together, I wonder when it was! I wonder if it'll ever get released!?

I hope it's from the INVINCIBLE sessions. Man, they could release a triple deluxe version of that album. He recorded so many songs!

I hope it's from the INVINCIBLE sessions. Man, they could release a triple deluxe version of that album. He recorded so many songs!

It's very possible to be the Katrina charity song, "I Have This Dream" ,which was recorded by many artists (including Snoop).

If it's not I Have This Dream then I would be over the moon! :D Snoop & Mike on the same track just the two of them would be out of this world!

Snoop? :bugeyed
kermit.gif
>>>>>>>>
247.gif

I really hope that's true!!

Would be great!!!

Guest vocals on "From the Bottom of My Heart" in late 2005. Little misleading, Snoop.

Back