Snoop Dogg's wife arrested for DUI in S. Calif.

Victory2004

Proud Member
Snoop Dogg's wife arrested for DUI in S. Calif.

Shante Broadus, wife of rapper Snoop Dogg, is shown after her arrest.

Story Created: Jun 14, 2008 at 7:53 PM MDT
By Associated Press FULLERTON, Calif. (AP) - Police say the wife of rapper Snoop Dogg has been arrested in California's Orange County for investigation of driving under the influence of alcohol.
Fullerton police Lt. Craig Brower says officers stopped 32-year-old Shante Broadus of Sherman Oaks about 12:15 a.m. Saturday and took her to jail. She was cited and then released pending a court appearance.
Brower says nobody else was in the car but he didn't have any other details.
Broadus and Snoop Dogg - whose real name is Calvin Broadus Jr. - were married in 1997 and have three children.
A message left with Snoop Dogg's publicist was not immediately returned.
http://www.2news.tv/news/entertainment/19947634.html

she always looked under the influence of something on their show. and her voice was always kind of slow and slurred. so maybe she was drunk while the show was being filmed..

I did not picture this happening..

thats a shame!!

well a DUI is so commen, so not shocked or suprized..

ppl just need to stop

Last edited:
she always looked under the influence of something on their show. and her voice was always kind of slow and slurred. so maybe she was drunk while the show was being filmed..

Ugh, I hate the way Shante speaks lol. Her voice is annoying, but I don't think she was drunk on the show actually because i've seen an interview with her sister and she speaks the same exact way.

Ugh, I hate the way Shante speaks lol. Her voice is annoying, but I don't think she was drunk on the show actually because i've seen an interview with her sister and she speaks the same exact way.

so she just has that slow slurred voice...

ugh I agree...the way she speaks is so annoying!! But I like them as a couple they seem very firm and steady, nice family life...at least on the show.

ugh I agree...the way she speaks is so annoying!! But I like them as a couple they seem very firm and steady, nice family life...at least on the show.

yeah its firm on the show. snoop is still cheating just like all the other celeb men...

yeah its firm on the show. snoop is still cheating just like all the other celeb men...
A lot of high profile marriages have arraangements which are personal to the parties involved that we may not know about. We may see it as cheating, but they may see it as open marriages, which means that either parties may have affairs it they want to, but they will stay married. It happens in all echelons of society but mainly in the rich and famous. and in royal circles.

Last edited:
Well, hopefully she'll learn from this. Driving drunk isn't a joke or to be taken lightly, even for celebrities.

I'm not a fan of Snoop, so I don't really know who she is, other than Snoop's wife.

A lot of high profile marriages have arraangements which are personal to the parties involved that we may not know about. We may see it as cheating, but they may see it as open marriages, which means that either parties may have affairs it they want to, but they will stay married. It happens in all echelons of society but mainly in the rich and famous. and in royal circles.

will smith and jada have a open marriage. she actually is bi-sexual and takes care of her lesbian lover who does hair here in LA. jada has bought her a house and car.

will smith and jada have a open marriage. she actually is bi-sexual and takes care of her lesbian lover who does hair here in LA. jada has bought her a house and car.
This is why I am not too quick to interfere in other people's marriages, esp when when we don't know the details. Human beings have many ideosyncracies, and what we see as morals other people see it differently. There are many marriages that are 'open'. Some people remain married but have other partners that they prefer to have sexual relationship with, yet they are happy with the partner they live with. I will never declared that people are cheating unless they say so themselves.

who here does not know someone that has gotten a dui???

who here does not know someone that has gotten a dui???

I know many people who have gotten one. People should stay at home and drink. Cause once they cause a accident. Everybody else involved usually dies while the person driving under the influence survives.

Back