SNL: "We Are The World 3"

I was laughing so hard watching that last night

well they got guts, considering that they were the ones to broadcast WATW 25 debut. i guess, between this and Jay Leno, nbc must be laughing at themselves. and yes, i did laugh at some of that. i still can't get over Wyclef Jean...there was truth, in that, to me.

whatever they do, just so long as they keep aiding Haiti...that is what matters.

laughing at it and yet the irony was that I wasn't laughing at either one because it was sad on all accounts.

This was hilarious. I mean "Adam Lambert" screeching "almost half the solos were cheaply autotuned"... where have I heard THAT statement before? Here on this very message board a thousand time, lol.

"Willie Nelson": "And the whole thing seemed to frighten Justin Beiber". Hehe!

"Shakira": "It just seemed chaotic and so disorganized"

"Eddie Vedder": Most people wouldn't take off their sunglasses"

"We are the World
was good the first time...

"Lady Gaga": but this new tape was like a bad remake they did of Psycho"

:D

Last edited:
:lol: 'ella' 'ella'

Hahahahahahahaha!!! HILARIOUS!

It's all in good fun..... xD

I thought the vocal impersonations of Rihanna, Shakira, and Gwen Stefani were actually pretty good! Haha, an amusing clip.

I thought the vocal impersonations of Rihanna, Shakira, and Gwen Stefani were actually pretty good! Haha, an amusing clip.
wow..yep.,.Stefani, especially. if it wasn't for this, i wouldn't have remembered all the singers in the 25. it took this for me to know that Stefani and Rhianna were in it. lol

Did anyone catch this SNL "we are the world" spoof last night?

"We are the world 3": Raising awareness of the "We are the world 2" disaster (haha)

I must say yes, part 2 was a disater!!

love jlo as rihanna lol .. HAHAHA watw 2 was a disaster alright ....

love jlo as rihanna lol .. HAHAHA watw 2 was a disaster alright ....

holy shit..that was JLO playing rihanna?? wait hold up...let me go back and look at that..

Jlo must be one hell of an MJ fan, to do that, knowing Quincy Jones had to be watching. lol

edit. yep..that's her.

i know this is awkward..but seriously...the melody was aired on broadcast tv..i wonder if nbc or the cast would donate proceeds to charity? they should.

*goes to listen to original, again, to refresh ears. now, ears and stomach feel better.*

Michael, you'll never know just how much i appreciate you. but i'mo keep on tryin to show it.

Last edited:
Back