Smooth Criminal:Fun Fact...

flyaway622

Proud Member
Did you know that the heart beat that you hear in the beginning of smooth crimnal is actually that of Michael Jackson???

DrChevlanSmoothCriminalHeartbeat.jpg

Here is the recording of MJ's heartbeat for Smooth Criminal.

:wild:

I never read the liner notes of Bad! lol! :doh:

I figured that not many people had actually read the liner notes. As depressing to as it is to know that his heart is not beating any more, i think its a gift to be able to hear it... especially now.

:bugeyed :bugeyed :bugeyed I DIDN'T KNOW THAT!!!! :bugeyed :bugeyed :bugeyed
And thanks for the photo DI, I had never seen that before......

I figured that not many people had actually read the liner notes. As depressing to as it is to know that his heart is not beating any more, i think its a gift to be able to hear it... especially now.
Absolutely.... :cry: :cry:

Thanks for posting!

:cry: :cry:

I did not know this, very interesting fact. Since his death I've found out a lot of very interesting facts about the king of pop. I don't like to think about this one though, now that I know it's his heart beat I'll have to pretend it's just a sound effect each time I hear the song as it'll never be the same. It's eerie in a way.

yes! and not to hijack the thread, but did you also know that the wolf howls at the beginning of thriller are michael? bruce swedien confirmed this on youtube!

yes! and not to hijack the thread, but did you also know that the wolf howls at the beginning of thriller are michael? bruce swedien confirmed this on youtube!
Really??!!! :lol: :lol: I could never think that Michael makes that sound....

I didn't know that!! Thanks.

Wow, nobody else read the liner notes? ;)

First thing when I bought a new MJ album was read the liner notes top to bottom while listening to the music.

No, that's actually really cool !
Didn't now about the thriller growl either.

:)

In the book, "In the Studio with Michael Jackson", Bruce talked about how he was trying to coerce his Great Dane, Max, into doing the howl...but Max didn't comply. So MJ howled.

Oops...further hijack....sowwy.

:)

In the book, "In the Studio with Michael Jackson", Bruce talked about how he was trying to coerce his Great Dane, Max, into doing the howl...but Max didn't comply. So MJ howled.

Oops...further hijack....sowwy.
:wild:

So really was Michael? lol! :doh:

I bought this book recently but have not yet started to read it. Should have many interesting stories. :punk:

On the video game Saints Row 2, part of the dance from Smooth Criminal can be used as a taunt against your enemies.

Here is another cover:
[youtube]uljuZ7gx1i8[/youtube]

Back