Smooth Criminal Full Length Movie!

Themidwestcowboy

Proud Member
Am i the only one who thinks that Smooth Criminal would have made one hell of a movie?:D Don't get me wrong, i love moonwalker but imagine if they did a whole movie based on the character and concept of Smooth Criminal..

It would have been better than the Moonwalker portion of the movie.
Gah. Whenever I watch MOONWALKER, it's from MITM thru LEAVE ME ALONE, then skip to SC then that's it.

Would have been great...I'm sure Michael would have loved to do it!!

Would be wonderfull !! :bow:

Have you seen the original old movie from the 50's, I think SC was themed or inspired from? ....With Fred Astaire & Charisse. It is called the Band Wagon.

I remember having a dream once that there was extra footage to the Smooth Criminal part. It would have been really awesome if it was made into a movie or sequel.

It would have been better than the Moonwalker portion of the movie.
Gah. Whenever I watch MOONWALKER, it's from MITM thru LEAVE ME ALONE, then skip to SC then that's it.

Haha so I'm not the only one who does this!? I'll quite often skip through to Come Together at the end aswell.

In my story Annie is a woman who was abused by her husband/boyfriend.
She escapes maybe get a divorce but one day he finds her .
A friend of Annie is on his/her way to visit Annie at the same time the husband/boyfriend comes to Annie.
The movie begins with Smooth Criminal.
The friend calls for help and Annie is taken to a hospital but we don´t know if she´s going to survive.
Then we are going back in time when Annie met the man , it´s sunshine he gives her flowers and gifts.
He tells her he loves her and want to be with her as much as possible.
She give up her friends to be with him instead and when the friends stop calling he beats her for the first time.
He tells her it´s her fault and she believes him...

I don´t know how she gets help to believe in herself and escape from him, if she survives, if he gets away, if they have children.

Yeah, that would have been fantastic. I love Moonwalker (mainly because of Frankie LiDeo), but a serious movie based around SC would have just been out of this world.

That goes for a lot of things, though. I've always really thought there could have been a movie based around Who Is It.

A movie similar to "The Godfather" would have been great...
I love that gangster atmosphere...

Michael was going to do one. He was also going to do one for Thriller, Randy Phillips said in court I believe.

Yeah he couldve played as a gangster in a 1930 style Chicago. A gang would shoot a woman named Annie who was close to Michael and the blame would go on him instead, who is a well known gangster at the time and he would be forced into laying low. Meanwhile Annie is in the hospital in critical condition and she is the only one who really knows who shot her. The enemy gang would bribe corrupt police and would try their very best to keep Michael away from her and make sure she doesnt make it out alive. Through out the movie Michael would be dancing in night clubs, making new friends and doing business with other gangs. Wanted posters were also starting to show up... often offering a large reward for information on MJ's current location. By the end of the movie Michael is invited to Club 30 by one of his newer friends. Smooth Criminal is performed but it turns out it was a setup and the club gets raided by SWAT members just like in Moonwalker. But this time, instead of escaping Michael is placed under arrest and steps into a police car. On the way to jail, a corrupt police officer turns around and whispers "Now that we've gotchu... Annie aint ok hahaha"
When they get to the jail Michael is told he wont leave unless Annie makes it out and says he is innocent, they give him one chance to make a phone call and Michael calls his driver again, to the officers it sounds like random normal English but in fact they use a code language saying where Michael is and what time he wants the guy to break him out. The next day Michael's friend breaks him out and they go save Annie before she is put to sleep, after a week of everyone thinking she had gone missing... Annie reports that Michael was the scapegoat for a crime that another gang did, Michael is proven innocent, the corrupt officers and gang bangers are sent to jail. End credits play with a final version of "Al Capone" in the backround.

Wouldve. been. EPIC! :)

Yeah he couldve played as a gangster in a 1930 style Chicago. A gang would shoot a woman named Annie who was close to Michael and the blame would go on him instead, who is a well known gangster at the time and he would be forced into laying low. Meanwhile Annie is in the hospital in critical condition and she is the only one who really knows who shot her. The enemy gang would bribe corrupt police and would try their very best to keep Michael away from her and make sure she doesnt make it out alive. Through out the movie Michael would be dancing in night clubs, making new friends and doing business with other gangs. Wanted posters were also starting to show up... often offering a large reward for information on MJ's current location. By the end of the movie Michael is invited to Club 30 by one of his newer friends. Smooth Criminal is performed but it turns out it was a setup and the club gets raided by SWAT members just like in Moonwalker. But this time, instead of escaping Michael is placed under arrest and steps into a police car. On the way to jail, a corrupt police officer turns around and whispers "Now that we've gotchu... Annie aint ok hahaha"
When they get to the jail Michael is told he wont leave unless Annie makes it out and says he is innocent, they give him one chance to make a phone call and Michael calls his driver again, to the officers it sounds like random normal English but in fact they use a code language saying where Michael is and what time he wants the guy to break him out. The next day Michael's friend breaks him out and they go save Annie before she is put to sleep, after a week of everyone thinking she had gone missing... Annie reports that Michael was the scapegoat for a crime that another gang did, Michael is proven innocent, the corrupt officers and gang bangers are sent to jail. End credits play with a final version of "Al Capone" in the backround.

Wouldve. been. EPIC! :)

How great woulden't it be if we gather a team here in the board consisting of , Graphic Designers, Writers, and make some kind of comic book style thing? We come up with great plots and we divide it into chapters. That would have been something..

MJJCommunity Presents - Michael Jackson : Chicago 1945.. :D

Have you seen the original old movie from the 50's, I think SC was themed or inspired from? ....With Fred Astaire & Charisse. It is called the Band Wagon.

I have only seen parts of The Band Wagon, but i plan to see it very soon! :) have you seen it?
Michael was going to do one. He was also going to do one for Thriller, Randy Phillips said in court I believe.

He was? Really! That would have been so badass

I have only seen parts of The Band Wagon, but i plan to see it very soon! :) have you seen it?

I have not seen it since I was a child. Being the same age as Michael, we grew up on all those movies and characters he was inspired by. Especiallly during school holidays thats all you would watch! :D)

I had forgotten The Band wagon, till I saw this and a few other clever mixes some brilliant person put up on you tube)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwdDPT6nWuE&feature=my_liked_videos&list=LL3BfsNunb9nYo5YbGzNL6uA

There are more there as well, if you want to go and hunt for them !! :D

How great woulden't it be if we gather a team here in the board consisting of , Graphic Designers, Writers, and make some kind of comic book style thing? We come up with great plots and we divide it into chapters. That would have been something..

MJJCommunity Presents - Michael Jackson : Chicago 1945.. :D

Well if we could gather a group i am so in, I dont know how we would be able to meet up or get this to work. But if its possible im in :D

I was watching Bandwagon again the other day and for the first time noticed some of the dancers in the background of the Girl Hunt ballet were doing the exact same choreography in "Dangerous." Never realized that before-guess I've been watching Fred and Cyd. :)

actually the main part of Moonwalker is the full length SC short film (after the end of LMA to the beginning of CT)

The Band Wagon was not only an inspiration for SC but also for YRMW - and even for BJ (partially)

Back