Smooth Criminal - BAD 25th Celebration Video Mix - by DJ_OXyGeNe_8

DJ_OXyGeNe_8

Proud Member
Smooth Criminal - BAD 25th Celebration Video Mix - by DJ_OXyGeNe_8 - Short Version added

changed with new fixed one

Short Album Version

Last edited:
Yay! I'm the first to post. This is a very awesome video. MJ's voice singing 'Smooth Criminal' brought tears to my eyes, his voice is so beautiful, and I still have the same affect as I did when I was a kid watching and listening to 'Smooth Criminal'.

What scares me though is what this song may mean. MJ's heart-beat at the beginning of the song, MJ holding his heart at 1:15. In the 'Smooth Criminal' song it states: "So she ran into the bedroom, she was struct down, it was her doom", and MJ died in his room. This could be a revelation of what MJ had about his own death, I'm not sure, but it sure is creepy because MJ has his actual heart-beat in the beginning of the song, and MJ died of a heart attack, and in his room.

I think it's neat and cute how MJ placed Brandon Adams in his Smooth Criminal video dancing just like him. Also he gave Brandon Adams his own video in 'Moonwalker' called 'Badder', meaning badder than MJ himself who was 'Bad'. According to Moonwalker MJ was Bad but the kid Brandon Adams was Badder, how cute. But I have to say no one is badder than MJ, MJ is the baddest of baddest, aww! I love you MJ forever :D.

Great video and I just want to say I've really enjoyed all your videos on YouTube. Speaking of Brandon Adams (and this is probably the wrong place to post this) but does anyone know if he auditioned for the part of Michael in "Jacksons-American Dream" movie. I always wondered why they didn't cast him and thought maybe he was too "old" then, but I caught him in another movie the other day made in 92 and he looked perfect. I always thought he looked and danced more like Michael, but maybe they needed someone who could sing more like Michael-I know Jason Weaver has credits for singing in the movie.

I did notice video/audio is out of synch, problem fixed and reuploading. Also has a little changes :) Tt'll be online and will be added here again.

Last edited:
I love all your videos! You´re doing an amazing job.

And guys I'm also editing for Album version. I think I will use Special Editon version or may be from Visionary or King Of Pop UK or The Ultimate Collection... But not from BAD 25 (check remastered thread) :)

It'll has different cuts.

Ok guys, short album version finished. I'm just trying to make something interesting. Just an idea, working on it. But anyone noticed that the differences. I thouhgt just the breathing part is different with intro. But checked versions, snare is different too. I've many versions with albums;

The Ultimate Collection
Visionary
King Of Pop (2 versions)
Special Editon
2nd press

etc.

The breathing sound version is on Visionary. And have a Dance Collection CD, the same snare sound like BAD 25, Special Editon with breathing intro.

Anyway, I did decide to mix breathing sound with Special Edition (better sound than BAD 25)

And ill use this version. Wait, it will be here :) And video has different cuts, not like extended version. BAD, Dangerous and History tour. Amy be I can add This Is It.

This has different cuts and reedited for album version

Short Album Version

Back