Smooth Criminal Added To www.michaeljacksonlive.com

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date

Dangerous Incorporated

Guests
As the title says, Smooth Criminal has been added to www.michaeljacksonlive.com

Perhaps SC has been added to the setlist for TII? SC was played during audtions but that doesnt mean anything. They had to dance to something! lol

Last edited:
They added it the day after they posted Kenny and Randy's video. It's in great quality

If Mike doesn't perform Smooth Criminal on This Is It i'll get on stage and perform it myself. Smooth Criminal is a personal highlight for me

If Mike doesn't perform Smooth Criminal on This Is It i'll get on stage and perform it myself. Smooth Criminal is a personal highlight for me

I'll join you :cheers: I can never get bored of the song/video/performance.

I'll join you :cheers: I can never get bored of the song/video/performance.

Hey I'll be in this too.
My fav track ever!

BTW the video is there for some days and it's actually www.michaeljacksonlive.com and not michael(a)jacksonlive.com :D.

Great news as always.
But have you noticed that there it says Tour Announcement O.O?

Last edited:
SC is one of the best videos ever made.

exactly. i 've always said that if i have to live to see one performance in my life before i die it had to be smooth criminal.

I'm glad it was put on there so that newer fans will get to see the proper full unedited version and not the dodgy fast forward one that's often shown on tv as well the other tv edited one.

I love that videeeeoo. :wub: I think he is gonna perform that, all those videos (except Thriller + SC) has a thing in common and that has to do something with the concerts. Who knows, I like the quality of the video though uploaded. :wub: *watches it now*

He must do SC.. as well as Billie Jean, I would feel incomplete if he doesn't. :hysterical:

smooth criminal is in the same league as billie jean. Same goes with beat it and thriller. these are MUST.

Personally thriller live was not that special, because of the video that is. you can't mess with the video and you can't top it. But i guess because it' is THE thriller it would be a crime not to do it live. Nowadays thriller has become synonomis with MJ wich is quite sad actually, because he's done som much better.

back on topic.. goes to check out SC just to watch it for the millionth time.
thanks for info

Yeah, I would agree that SC is an absolute MUST. :D

So, the question then becomes this: Would you sacrifice SC for another song for MJ to perform (that he normally wouldn't), and what would that song be?

Back