SLITHTER, unrealised snnipet from Blood On The Dance Floor, what do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael is definitly there doing his majestic sounds... God i wish Michael was ALIVE, i was just hearing Escape, and the way Michael created songs... the detail into every sound, no one can do it like he did, thats why when doing "new" albums they dont sound Michael Jackson because Sony reforms the sounds and turns the songs into commercial common songs...

when in fact Michael's genius was to make NEW SOUNDS, to make MICHAEL JACKSON SOUNDS...not common commecial music.. anyway, Sony is killing all Michael demos, look at the mess they did with the album "Michael" ITS SO NO MICHAEL.....

It has the base line samples from 'Who Is It' and I think the 'Ahhs' are from the Breaking News acapella(?).

Also Blood on the Dance Floor was an album of unreleased tracks from Dangerous/ remixes of HIStory. As far as I know, I don't think there were additional tracks recorded specially for that album.

I'm pretty sure it's fake

Oh and you have no idea how much they had to work on the Michael album.... I'm just saying, there might not be big changes

Last edited:
Fake.

It's the beat of a Nine Inch Nails song.

Fuity Loops or Reason?? Maybe Logic? It can't be ProTools.

FAKE

I knew it was probably fake :(

i wish there was more material from Blood On The Dance Floor or HIStory... and i really hope that if there's some, NO ONE TOUCHES IT, Michael did wonderful things in the production of the HIStory album.... so SONY, if there's something dont you even dare to touch not one thing, i guess YOU Sony learnt with the mess you did with "Michael" that album is something Michael Jackson would have never approved!!!! NEVER!!!

i mean the production on Michael is so NOT MICHAEL, sorry to mix things is that i go crazy thinking Sony may touch more unrealised tracks... SONY just destroys the essence of the songs... which is Michael's essence of course!!! that very essence we fans LOVE.

I read somewhere from someone who worked on it a long time back that MJ was listening to a lot of NIN and Morphine was the result of that.

Year Zero rules btw

^ Indeed, Year Zero does rule. My copy is actually right next to me... might have to pop it in here soon!

Yeah, the song is My Violent Heart by Nine Inch Nails.

Check out this other song from Year Zero, called Capital G.

Remind you of The Way You Make Me Feel at all?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvRSfJrm2es

Yeah..I can hear that. ;)
But NIN's song wasn't released 'till 2007 and Michael Jackson's 3rd single The Way You Make Me Feel was released in 1987
Funny how these things just happen.

I read somewhere from someone who worked on it a long time back that MJ was listening to a lot of NIN and Morphine was the result of that.

Year Zero rules btw

yeah - I think that was the discussions on the Gear Slutz website that were contributed to by ppl who worked with MJ. I seem to recall one of them saying that MJ was really interested in Downward Spiral ......

Year Zero rules btw

Well yeah..it wouldn't take a genius to figure that out...just a genius to create the song "Morphine". Clearly Michael was influenced by the Industrial Rock movement a la NIN

:wub:

Maybe you should edit the first post and add the NIN song :)

is it just me or anyone else think that probably lisa marie was the one who made MJ listen to NIN? Maybe is just my big imagination :laugh:

this is so fake. anyone can create a video with "michael jackson unreleased" in the title. how could anyone possibly this is real?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back