Slipknot pay tribute to Michael Jackson

glad they did it, just shows that everyone was influenced by him

Yeah definately.
The whole crowd tries to sing along too :)

Im a huge SlipKnot fan and was just listening to the all hope is gone album this afternoon.

I hope this gets released as pro footage soon.

Im a huge SlipKnot fan and was just listening to the all hope is gone album this afternoon.

I hope this gets released as pro footage soon.

lmao...I am petrified of slipknot...the masks ewwww..But God bless them for doing this tribute to Michael.

Yeah Slipknot are absolutely amazing especially live. They put in so much energy and effort. :wub:
I also hope they have some more footage of this tribute.
And don't be petrified of Slipknot :better:. They're not so evil. :)
I heard that Corey Taylor (Slipknot singer) has a Michael Jackson tattoo but I don't know if it's true. Alice in Chains mentioned it in an interview, as well as saying that "Michael Jackson influenced everyone, even Slipknot"

Who is slipknot any pics?
They're an awesome nine piece band :)

slipknot_4.jpg

Aww :) That was nice of them! I'm not a fan of theirs but it was nice of them to show their respects

Aww wow :) I don't like Slipknot at all but my boyfriend loves them so I hear a lot about them. I'm really glad they did this :)
xx

Wow, thank you so much for posting this, SlipKnot never really came to mind when I was thinking of bands who would pay tribute.

It really goes to show though that EVERYBODY was influenced by Michael. I have suddenly come over all warm and fuzzy now, I feel so proud to be a fan :)

Thank you SlipKnot! I'd love to see that tattoo too, if it's true!

I didn't expect that from a metal band. Very nice!

Yeah Slipknot are absolutely amazing especially live. They put in so much energy and effort. :wub:
I also hope they have some more footage of this tribute.
And don't be petrified of Slipknot :better:. They're not so evil. :)
I heard that Corey Taylor (Slipknot singer) has a Michael Jackson tattoo but I don't know if it's true. Alice in Chains mentioned it in an interview, as well as saying that "Michael Jackson influenced everyone, even Slipknot"

Yes an Off the Wall tatoo on his back.

Wow, thank you so much for posting this, SlipKnot never really came to mind when I was thinking of bands who would pay tribute.

It really goes to show though that EVERYBODY was influenced by Michael. I have suddenly come over all warm and fuzzy now, I feel so proud to be a fan :)

Thank you SlipKnot! I'd love to see that tattoo too, if it's true!
:wub:

Yes an Off the Wall tatoo on his back.
:) Do you have a picture?
That would be aweome to see.

Last edited:
My cousin, who is a huge music fan in general, said that it's funny how you might be reading or watching a heavy metal band's interview and when asked about influences Michael Jackson is usually mentioned. And it goes from heavy meteal to rap to pop to funk..where ever

Back