Slash on working with MJ

Thanks for posting. I just read this in the Observe Magazine and it really put a smile on my face.

I have to say I miss Michael soo soo very much on days like tday. One comment from someone who had the privildge to know and work with him is all it takes... :(

<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PkATJ6APvFg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PkATJ6APvFg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>

The last couple of weeks haven't been easy for me, the raw harsh pain of losing Michael is bubbling back up to the surface at the moment, and its words like this that bring a lump to my throat. I miss you so much Michael :cry:

The last couple of weeks haven't been easy for me, the raw harsh pain of losing Michael is bubbling back up to the surface at the moment, and its words like this that bring a lump to my throat. I miss you so much Michael :cry:

I know what you mean....just keep the faith.:yes:

Always nice to hear others saying nice things about MJ:clapping:

From Slash' facebookpage: Watching "This is it" for the 1st time. Reminds me how sad it is that Michael is gone. He was amazing.

Thank you. He is one of the few who kept it positive. Not like the others who begin with a positive comment about Michael and then slip in some nasty things. What a lovely feeling!!!

I really like this guy, Michael and Slash had aa lot of chimestry on stage.
So nice to read nice thing of our Mike!
Miss you so MY L.O.V.E.!

Slash: 'Jackson Was The Embodiment Of Music'

Rocker SLASH has heaped praise on MICHAEL JACKSON, branding the late King of Pop "the embodiment of music".

The guitarist teamed up with Jackson throughout the 1990s and contributed to many tracks on the Thriller legend's 1991 album Dangerous.

And he has only fond memories of working with the star, who passed away last year (09).

Slash tells Britain's The Observer, "Working with Michael Jackson was great, He wasn't a dictator or one of those idiosyncratic a**holes that feel like they can get away with being an a**hole because they're so great.

"Michael was the embodiment of music."
http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/story/slash-jackson-was-the-embodiment-of-music_1185707

Re: Slash: 'Jackson Was The Embodiment Of Music'

Thankyou Slash for stating the truth :)

t4p!!!

he just recently tweeted about Michael;)

Watching "This is it" for the 1st time. Reminds me how sad it is that Michael is gone. He was amazing.
10:30 AM Nov 20th via Facebook

t4p!!!

he just recently tweeted about Michael;)

Watching "This is it" for the 1st time. Reminds me how sad it is that Michael is gone. He was amazing.
10:30 AM Nov 20th via Facebook

Cute...

I'm pretty sure he said he 'wouldn't leave his children with him' a few months ago.

I know what you mean....just keep the faith.:yes:

Always nice to hear others saying nice things about MJ:clapping:

Yes :agree: !! and it's always those who were really that close who have nice things to share, they know how great he was an amazing person ... :cry: ... we miss you Michael :(

I'm pretty sure he said he 'wouldn't leave his children with him' a few months ago.

I don't recall him saying that, but I do recall him saying that the guitar riff on Black or White was gay, or something like that.

It is a real wonder though. Back when he made that "gay" comment, people were bashing him, but now they're praising him. Don't know if it's the same ones though.

I love hearing people say good things about Michael, I really miss him, he is always on my mind.

How nice of him, Slash is so cool. They were awesome performing live together, and it's so true what he said - Michael is the embodiment of music. Michael IS music.

thanks for posting this. they did record some great tracks together DS, Give In to Me. i always liked Michael's rocking out songs. almost hard rock inspired!

Back