Six Flags remembers Michael Jackson

Darvon1982

Proud Member
Hello all. Yesterday I went to Six Flags over Texas. They were playing Michael's music in some parts of the park. When you waited in line for a ride there were tv's that played repeated stuff over and over. In part of it they had a flashback of the American Music Awards and and played the Michael parts. Then played apart of the Dangerous performance. When it came on the people were glued to the tv. In the park I heard The Way You Make Me Feel, Beat It, Scream and Blame It On The Boogie. I also seen two people where a Michael shirt.

Sounds like the owner of that six flags was a MJ fan. I wish I could've seen it.

Hello all. Yesterday I went to Six Flags over Texas. They were playing Michael's music in some parts of the park. When you waited in line for a ride there were tv's that played repeated stuff over and over. In part of it they had a flashback of the American Music Awards and and played the Michael parts. Then played apart of the Dangerous performance. When it came on the people were glued to the tv. In the park I heard The Way You Make Me Feel, Beat It, Scream and Blame It On The Boogie. I also seen two people where a Michael shirt.

That's great! lol, you just told me on msn.
every themepark should do this! spreading the Michaelmania!!

thats really cool! I know Six Flags has been having their charcter actors dance to Thriller during Fright Fest. But thats really cool to! Hope the one here is doing that to.

Just the same thing in Universal Studios which I visited last week. They only played MJ songs and they showed The Wiz and Thriller in the cinemas!

All Six Flags locations seem to be airing this tribute video, I saw it myself at the one down in Illinois. It's a montage of Michael accepting awards, his 2002 Dangerous performance, and some other footage and audio of Michael talking through the years. Not surprising since they also included a lot of Thriller-related activities during the annual Fright Fest, last year they sponsored the Thriller dance-off.

All Six Flags locations seem to be airing this tribute video, I saw it myself at the one down in Illinois. It's a montage of Michael accepting awards, his 2002 Dangerous performance, and some other footage and audio of Michael talking through the years. Not surprising since they also included a lot of Thriller-related activities during the annual Fright Fest, last year they sponsored the Thriller dance-off.

The Gurnee Mills Six Flags? That's awesome. Where are they all showing it? Like all the little tv's and monitors? There was a lot of music playing in different areas when I went in April, are they playing Mike's stuff too? Just curious. I think it's really nice they are doing that. If I was WI right now, I'd go down just to experience it.

Six Flags is cool. We had some Six Flags events here to celebrate Michael's b-day and to have fun a few years ago. To bad they are called Walibi here again so i doubt they show tributes and play music here.

This is pretty amazing in light of the fact that a lot of people don't like Michael. The theme part should be commended by Michael's fans for taking this "risk". More power to them!

Back