singles & vinyl

LoveMJackson

Proud Member
where can I find in decent price? I wanted the Visionary but the prices are insane!
original vinyl records are not cheap either.. does anyone know where can I get them in normal price? old, new?

Thanks in advance!

Want to know where I got most of mine? Boot fairs :) The most I payed for a single was £4 and that was for Ben with it's original cover :) and that was from a record fair.

But if you want rarer singles then your going to pay top prices no matter where unless you find it somewhere and someone doesn't know how rare it is.

Want to know where I got most of mine? Boot fairs :) The most I payed for a single was £4 and that was for Ben with it's original cover :) and that was from a record fair.

But if you want rarer singles then your going to pay top prices no matter where unless you find it somewhere and someone doesn't know how rare it is.

first of all, I have to say that your siggy is just beautiful! :wub:
secondly, what's boot fairs? :blush:
£4?? sounds good to me.. I wont pay too much for original singles. but what about vinyl records? I know that even non rare are hard to find. do you have any idea where I can find them? I don't live in Europe or America so I'll probably have to order it. but if anyone here knows stores in Paris or London then tell me cuz I'll be there in September and maybe I can buy there. :)

And thank you for replying! ;)

eBay is the best place for vinyl I have found. You can find some good deals on new and old records, even if they are very rare you just have to keep looking for a good price. I bought a picture disc of Blood on the Dance Floor for £15 brand new.
If you're not in Europe or America I'm sure there are sellers on eBay UK and US stores which will offer international delivery for you.
Amazon can have some good deals on brand new records too.

On eBay you can get some for cheap. Takes a lot of time searching, because you don't want to spend huge amounts on shipping costs. But sometimes 1 seller has many items and you can make it cheaper. You need to be a bit lucky though.

And maybe a local eBay website, 2nd hand shops?

In Paris I know the shop Crocodisc, Paris 5e. They have 3 shops there I think and they sell vinyl records (and also CDs), old and new.

Aww thanks for the comment about my Signature made me smile :) Gotta love Michael's smile!

Boot fairs are a massive fair which are near enough every day of the week in England from April to October and people sell stuff which they dont want anymore. The famous quote is "My rubbish, someone else's treasure" and these are the places where you get your "bargins" and people buy cheap here and make there money on Ebay.

I can get Off The Wall, Thriller and Bad for £1 :) Some Good some bad Condition. Cost me £2 for my Thriller which came with a poster.

Image of a bootfair

http://www.williammorriscarbootfair.co.uk/IMG_0654.JPG

Last edited:
eBay is the best place for vinyl I have found. You can find some good deals on new and old records, even if they are very rare you just have to keep looking for a good price. I bought a picture disc of Blood on the Dance Floor for £15 brand new.
If you're not in Europe or America I'm sure there are sellers on eBay UK and US stores which will offer international delivery for you.
Amazon can have some good deals on brand new records too.

On eBay you can get some for cheap. Takes a lot of time searching, because you don't want to spend huge amounts on shipping costs. But sometimes 1 seller has many items and you can make it cheaper. You need to be a bit lucky though.

And maybe a local eBay website, 2nd hand shops?

yeah I looked on ebay and for original vinyl records the prices are crazy and I'm afraid to get the record full of scratches. the 'new' arent cheap as well with the shipping and all that but maybe I need to look more. Thanks for the advices. I already ordered from amazon many times but not from ebay yet.

In Paris I know the shop Crocodisc, Paris 5e. They have 3 shops there I think and they sell vinyl records (and also CDs), old and new.

Thanks Caro. I'll check them. if you remember more then please inform me. ;)

Aww thanks for the comment about my Signature made me smile :) Gotta love Michael's smile!

Boot fairs are a massive fair which are near enough every day of the week in England from April to October and people sell stuff which they dont want anymore. The famous quote is "My rubbish, someone else's treasure" and these are the places where you get your "bargins" and people buy cheap here and make there money on Ebay.

I can get Off The Wall, Thriller and Bad for £1 :) Some Good some bad Condition. Cost me £2 for my Thriller which came with a poster.

Image of a bootfair

http://www.williammorriscarbootfair.co.uk/IMG_0654.JPG

You're welcome! ;)
oh now I understand, it looks cool..well if its till October maybe I can go and find cool stuff there. is it in town or out? is there one in London? great deals you got!

thanks a lot everyone! you really helped me. if you know more it will be awesome for me! :D

Glad to help!
If your afraid of scratches of a used vinyl on eBay it might be a good idea to only buy ones where they have provided a photo of the vinyl record itself, or request an image so you can look at the quality of the record and see if it has any big scratches.

Please more help! any french members here who can help me? :pray: lol I need recommendations for music stores in Paris but in downtown. which stores are better to buy vinyl recoreds..big stores like Fnac & Virgin or others? and are there stores where I can get stuff about Michael..? again in downtown paris ;)

I saw a complete Visionary box on a local Dutch trading site for 175 euros....

Sorry I don't know my way around Paris. Just got 18 7" singles for 15 euros. I have some already, but it was so cheap, i couldn't resist hahah.

I saw a complete Visionary box on a local Dutch trading site for 175 euros....

Sorry I don't know my way around Paris. Just got 18 7" singles for 15 euros. I have some already, but it was so cheap, i couldn't resist hahah.

175 euros? :eek:
aww no one knows music stores in Paris? :no: thanks anyway

175 euros? :eek:
aww no one knows music stores in Paris? :no: thanks anyway

Yes it's a lot of money. But it has all 20 singles and all sealed (except Thriller, but that came with the box and was never sealed). I think the box was originally 40 euros and per single 8 euros. So 152 + 40 is almost 175. Actually he's not asking more then retail price.

I think it is cheaper though to collect it seperate. Last year I replaced 2 singles that were damaged (I collected the box when it came out) and got those under retail price.

Good luck!

Yes it's a lot of money. But it has all 20 singles and all sealed (except Thriller, but that came with the box and was never sealed). I think the box was originally 40 euros and per single 8 euros. So 152 + 40 is almost 175. Actually he's not asking more then retail price.

I think it is cheaper though to collect it seperate. Last year I replaced 2 singles that were damaged (I collected the box when it came out) and got those under retail price.

Good luck!

You're right about that. 175 euros for 20 singles sounds too much. well I hope to find at least vinyl records at a decent price. the singles are next. ;) thank you! :hug:

Back