Singer Usher pays tribute to King of Pop at London's O2 Arena Continue reading on Examiner.com: Mic

mj_insane

Proud Member
Singer Usher pays tribute to King of Pop at London's O2 Arena

The superstar singer/dancer, the legendary King of Pop, Michael Jackson is loved by fans all over the world. It came as quite a shock when he passed away on June 25, 2009. The iconic performer has inspired a countless amount of people, many of which are artists. One such artist is Usher who has been inspired by Jackson, and who had the opportunity to perform for him during his 30th anniversary televised special. According to a new report, Usher, while performing at London's O2 Arena, performed a tribute to Jackson, and said that there will never be anyone like him.

As showbizspy.com reports, Usher said of Jackson during his performance: "Losing one of the world’s greatest entertainers is sad — while we didn’t get the opportunity to see him perform here, let’s pay tribute to him. Michael, we will never forget you – we will always remember."

Michael Jackson, prior to his passing was in rehearsals to take his "This Is It" tour to the O2 Arena in London to perform 50 shows. When tickets went on sale for Jackson, the shows sold-out in hours, and fans from all over the world were set to see Michael Jackson perform. Fans were going to be making the trip to London for the opportunity to see Michael Jackson take to the stage once again.

What do you think about the fact that Usher paid tribute to Michael Jackson at the O2 Arena in London? Are you a fan of Usher?

Source : http://www.examiner.com/jackson-fam...s-tribute-to-king-of-pop-at-london-s-o2-arena

I actually went to see Ushers show a couple weeks ago , it is amazing . The MJ tribute was very cool also . He danced to Don't Stop Til You Get Enough , then at the end he looks up and says "Michael I will never forget you , I love you" .

It was actually really nice of him to do that . The crowd went WILD ...

I actually went to see Ushers show a couple weeks ago , it is amazing . The MJ tribute was very cool also . He danced to Don't Stop Til You Get Enough , then at the end he looks up and says "Michael I will never forget you , I love you" .

It was actually really nice of him to do that . The crowd went WILD ...

that's cool.... real nice of Usher to show respect to MJ.. I miss Mike so much!!

I think guy like Usher or Ne-Yo are true fans and talks with their heart - To pay tribute to Michael more than a year and half after his passing is very kind, especially in this place :cry:

yea nice words from usher considering he asked a crowd if it would be ok to Fill his shoes...

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/eP3K7dGOQ2g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

"Losing one of the world&#8217;s greatest entertainers is sad &#8212; while we didn&#8217;t get the opportunity to see him perform here, let&#8217;s pay tribute to him. Michael, we will never forget you &#8211; we will always remember."

Thank you, Usher but I must correct you. He isn't ONE OF the world's greatest entertainers. He IS the greatest. :)

Does Usher do anything which isn't a tribute in one way or another?

Back