Simple Question

Everything I am, I owe it all to him... That's why I love him.

haha thats a good one ^.^
because hes in my life since im 5 years old and i cant imagine to live without michael being around me :D

He is my idol,my brother, my friend and my teacher. I admire him for been himself.

Last edited:
I like him because I have clinical depression and I was on the verge of killing myself...but I guess it was destiny or fate and I heard Michael on the radio...and WOW...I was hooked. I listened to his music and it was like it turned on all the lights in the world and in my heart. And that's why I like him. The love part comes in because of the person he is. The wonderful, God-Like human being that he is.

I was going through a rough part in my life and I started listening to Michael...I suppose you could say he was my strength.

Well I love his character.He's like my role model He really made me a better person.His music also helpped me through some tough times.

it may seem a simple question but for me the answer is far from simple or short. It is easier to simply say, I just do :D

'Cause he is my favorite person in the universe (yes the universe) and I would die for him.

It's hard to answer that without taking up a couple of pages, but I'll try to sum it up! His music, his dancing, his ability to touch so many people and inspire others to be better, that is why I love him.

I love Michael for being who he is.
I feel I can relate to him, he and I are very much alike actually.
He is a beautiful human being, and a true inspiration. He just keeps inspire me with every step he take. He is almost like a super hero that is actually alive, a super hero you only thought would live in your imagination. That's how perfect he is to me.

I like Michael Jackson because of the beautiful person he is. Through his words and creations and deeds he shows who he is. His fans even show a piece of who he is and his fans are really a wonderful group of people overall. Like a family there are fights and feuds and jealousy and pettiness but there is also immense understanding and caring and reaching out and listening and acceptance and excitement and sharing and joy and friendship and playfulness and creativity and generosity and so much more. We wouldn't be drawn to him if those traits he exudes aren't ones we hold ourselves.

Dancing the dream is an important key to who he is. Only a pure and beautiful soul could write the things he wrote in that book. He truly does want to make the world a better place and he is so loving and accepting and you can see it if you just look. Just a taste of who he is:

In our darkest hour
In my deepest despair
Will you still care?
Will you be there?
In my trials
And my tripulations
Through our doubts
And frustrations
In my violence
In my turbulence
Through my fear
And my confessions
In my anguish and my pain
Through my joy and my sorrow
In the promise of another tomorrow
Ill never let you part
For youre always in my heart.

The fish that was thristy
written by Michael Jackson)

One night a baby fish was sleeping under some coral when God appeared to him in a dream. "I want you to go forth with a message to all the fish in the sea," God said.
"What should I tell them?" the little fish asked.
"Just tell them you're thirsty," God replied. "And see what they do." Then without another word, He disappeared.
The next morning the little fish woke up and remembered his dream. "What a strange thing God wants me to do," he thought to himself. But as soon as he saw a large tuna swimming by, the little fish piped up, "Excuse me, but I'm thirsty."
"Then you must be a fool," the tuna said. And with a disdainful flick of his tail, he swam away.
The little fish did feel rather foolish, but he had his orders. The next fish he saw was a grinning shark. Keeping a safe distance, the little fish called out, "Excuse me, sir, but I'm thirsty."
"Then you must be crazy," the shark replied. Noticing a rather hungry look in the shark's eye, the little fish swam away quickly.
All day he met cod and mackerels and swordfish and groupers, but every time he made his short speech, they turned their backs and would have nothing to do with him. Feeling hopelessly confused, the little fish sought out the wisest creature in the sea, who happened to be an old blue whale with three harpoon scars on his side.
"Excuse me, but I'm thirsty!" the little fish shouted, wondering if the old whale could even see him, he was such a tiny speck. But the wise one stopped in his tracks. "You've seen God, haven't you?" he said.
"How did you know?"
"Because I was thirsty once, too." The old whale laughed.
The little fish looked very surprised. "Please tell me what this message from God means," he implored.
"It means that we are looking for Him in the wrong places," the old whale explained. "We look high and low for God, but somehow He's not there. So we blame Him and tell ourselves that He must have forgotten us. Or else we decide that He left a long time ago, if He was ever around."
How strange," the little fish said, "to miss what is everywhere."
"Very strange," the old whale agreed. "Doesn't it remind you of fish who say they're thirsty?"

from the book
**DANCING THE DREAM by Michael Jackson**
(published 1992)

We Could Fly So High
Let Our Spirits Never Die
In My Heart
I Feel You Are All
My Brothers
Create A World With
No Fear
Together We'll Cry
Happy Tears
See The Nations Turn
Their Swords
Into Plowshares

We Could Really Get There
If You Cared Enough
For The Living
Make A Little Space
To Make A Better Place...

Truth is, he has given the world more than enough resources to know who he is, if we just listen.

Back