Simalarities in Michaels songs?

Billyjeanplxiv

Proud Member
what are some simalarties yoveve noticed in mikes songs? lyrics, vocals...etc

in unrealesed Serious Effect he's making the same "oh oh oh oh" as in the released "This time Around"

ABC and Work That Body have the same "Sit down girl, I think I love you..No get up girl, show me what you can do" :happytv

ps: my post may be delay because i'm still a junior member
Sat23 16.30

That is also why Michael is such a legend, he performed for over 40 years and still there was to much difference in his music, that's class!

^^Yeah, me too.

Also at the end of MITM where he says "make that change" at the end and on Cry he says "change the world" at the end in the exact same tone, right before it ends just like in MITM.

Also, in Work That Body where he does that part from ABC.

Lol yea the ghost and is it scary. For some reason i think bad and 2 bad should have similaties

I feel there's a lot of similarities in the way some of his songs are structured, particularly his ballads/slower songs. For me, Blues Away, That's What You Get For Being Polite and The Girl Is Mine are VERY similar in how they're structured.

At the end of Another Day and Whe've had enough is: "It's to much for me! (Also in 2 Bad)

What's more, in Behind the mask, 2 Bad, Is it Scary we can hear: I don't wanna talk about it!

I feel there's a lot of similarities in the way some of his songs are structured, particularly his ballads/slower songs. For me, Blues Away, That's What You Get For Being Polite and The Girl Is Mine are VERY similar in how they're structured.
True.

Also, lyrically, Get On The Floor and Everybody are very similar. :)

The high faltering at the start of Butterflies sounds like the 'why' at the end of Human Nature

'Ghost' and 'Is It Scary' are the main ones which people pick out because they both have the same chunk of a verse, just slightly different.

I have always found that Lovely One and Shake Ya Body Down are quite similar but I don't know if that's just me :D

These parts of Dangerous and Another Part Of Me sound alike. MJ himself pointed this out on the Dangerous deposition

Dangerous - ''But your no damn lover friend of mind''
Another Part Of Me - ''Your just another part of me''

The vocal melodies sound alike

" you are always in my Heart"

this part is in YANA and Speechless, even same vocal melody. :)

Also to me the Intro of Scream and Morphine are very similar (love them both!!)

Back