SIM demo - real??

Mr. Norway

Proud Member
I found this demo of Stranger In Moscow on Youtube, which I have never heard og heard about earlier. And, to be honest, to me it sounds pretty real. First of all because it has to be MJ singing - OR the world´s best MJ voice imitator (which I doubt for sure). Secondly, because the vocal melody is completely different, so it hasn´t been taken from thealbum version and added some piano. I am sorry if this has been discussed before but I couldn´t find any other link about it.

Take a listen and say what U think - is this the real stuff??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2S9qWaamHhI&feature=related

I found this demo of Stranger In Moscow on Youtube, which I have never heard og heard about earlier. And, to be honest, to me it sounds pretty real. First of all because it has to be MJ singing - OR the world´s best MJ voice imitator (which I doubt for sure). Secondly, because the vocal melody is completely different, so it hasn´t been taken from thealbum version and added some piano. I am sorry if this has been discussed before but I couldn´t find any other link about it.

Take a listen and say what U think - is this the real stuff??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2S9qWaamHhI&feature=related

To ME is absolutely FAKE! it sounds like somebody close his nares with his fingers and try to sing.:doh:

sorry but i also think its fake
it would be a good demo but it sound a bit a woman?
but its a good tune anyway
i like all type of music but this something i different i have not hear yet?

Well, I must say that I don´t agree with you. This absolutely sounds like Michael Jackson to me and I wouldn´t be surprised if this really is a very early version of SIM. But again, I COULD be wrong. No matter what I would really much like to have some more info about this.

I don't know what this is, But to me that IS Michael singing.

Let me edit this. Coz I can't say I am right. :lol: Sounds very much to me like Michael though.

Fake. Made by Emanuel Menta, using the DVD acapella and processing it thru software so it sounds liek it sung in a different tune. aka AUTO TUNE

Okay, i believe you. But no matter what it was Michael, though. But i don´t understand fans creating fake things claiming to be real demos.

Oh.This isn't even his vid :p.It's made by an awsome guy.

Back