Silver Sclupture of Michael Jackson.

billyworld99

Proud Member
The House of Billa Dhand has made a silver sculpture of Michael Jackson.

Our first two pieces are of former President Nelson Mandela and the genius of musical imagination, the late Michael Jackson. Both pieces are of solid silver and weigh approximately 4.5 kgs. Each piece is made with intricate detail. Our master craftsmen are very knowledgeable in their art that has been passed down to them over centuries from their forefathers. They retain the pride and honor that goes with using their hands to produce such beauty.

Michael Jackson, a musical genius that touched the hearts of a worldwide audience who sadly passed away in 2009.
The landmark in his career was the "Thriller" album that to date is the biggest selling album in the world. Michael was one of a few elite musical legends that will be remembered still in a 1000 years from now.

Width:7"
Depth:7"
Height:22"
Price:$1.5 Million
Quantity:2

Go to the http://www.billadhand.com/current.php

Source:http://www.billiejean.be/Latest_News.5.html

shouldn't an item such as this ask permission from the estate? i appreciate art, but for 1.5M, the money can go to far greater use than this...

22 inches tall!!!!

It's a bit small for something that costs $1,500,000!!!!!

FORGET THAT!!!!!!

I can do better, man seriously, its cool, but i need THE ESCENCE, Michael's escence, know what i mean???

what?
1.5 million? for that???? o_O when i find enough time i will make a better one lol

yuck! it's so ugly! I wouldn't have paid $10 for it!

All these companies are making MJ's figures, toys, statues etc. Why not an MJ love doll? :p :D

I am still waiting for the Dangerous tour doll complete with gold fencing suit.
Why can't anyone make that for a reasonable price?

they can stick their staue up their arse .
just want michael ffs .:(

It's nice that they did it to honor him (I know, they want money, but still). But the quality is not great. Now the new Hot Toys Bad one is AMAZING!

lol i dont like it it doesnt even look like him... and for that amount of money! they are money greedy!

Back