Signature Announcement On Britain's Got Talent?

The Moonwalker

Proud Member
Hey folks!

I was just thinking about this whilst I was packing my bag....

Every night on the Britain's Got Talent semi-finals they have an act on from last year to perform. So my thought track was... the final is on Saturday. Signature will perform and then announce they are supporting Michael Jackson on This Is It...after all, Suleman did say to look out for an announcement in May.

What d'yall think? :)

I like the way you think. Question though...their act is based on MJ, would it be wise to have an MJ based act supporting MJ before the show?

Not sure whatelse Signature do so I may be wrong.

What I think? That's bs... they should stay as far away from MJ's shows as possible!

I like the way you think. Question though...their act is based on MJ, would it be wise to have an MJ based act supporting MJ before the show?

Not sure whatelse Signature do so I may be wrong.

thanks haha :)

well...i think in a way it would work. I think it would get the crowd raring to go for what they were about to see...almost like a taster/teaser. so i don't know, besides signature as the double act are quite different with the whole bollywood thing going on.

i rooted for them last year and i would really like to see them live. Boo to all the people that dis them! =)

The only involvement I think they've got a chance of having in the shows is afterparty...we'll see.

Based upon the majority of the group reactions across the different fan sites I dont think AEG or MJ will decide to have them open. I dont think it will happen. Their main draw is Billie Jean/Bhagara mix and I dont think Michael would have someone else perform on of his own feature songs before he does on the same night.

Like a few people have said, I reckon Signature would be perfect for an afterparty styled performance.

I mean, Pussycat Dolls use Lady Gaga... Britney was using Pussycat Dolls... Ne-yo opened for R. Kelly.... and Signature for Michael Jackson? Honestly, thats not going to happen..

I hope they get some kind of role in the whole thing coz they helped spread positive MJ vibes to millions around the world, but just not opening. I suspect major stars like Akon and Ne-yo and Black Eyed Peas to be opening acts - and so they should be!

Back