showing michael,s kids....shameless

jenny*

Proud Member
I think it,s shamelss that everyone is showing michaels private video,s.
I do like it to see, but it feels like those video,s and pictures weren,t ment for our eyyes.
Michael always protected his kids for the press and now we all see their faces and we all know who tehey are and look like.....
I think it,s shameless and not in honour of michael.
Am i the only one who thinks like this?
I know that i,m not abusing these footage, but is everyone the same as me?
No, many people will take advantage of this.
I don,t like them to bring this out......

the rehearsels and stuff like that oke, but nog michael,s private videos...
let the children decide on their own when they want to make it out in public...

It's strange for me, that kids are no longer hidden after his death. Michael always wanted to stay in private. I don't like media showing his kids withought covering their faces, but I have to admit that watching all the footage makes me feel good and helps me to understand what a great father was Michael Jackson. It's sad he is no longer in this world. :(

I agree.

He did everything to protect them from the public-hence the mask's.
The kids are on many tabloid covers and MJ would never want that. I get that the ones who are releasing the pics and videos are doing so to show that Mj was a devoted and loving father- but he, the kids, his family/close friends and we the fans already knew that.

It just sucks that external forces had the perception of him not being a god daddy so to satisfy the mass and prove them wrong, someone decides to release pics and videos. I understand why, but I don't agree with their choices.

Jenny, I agree with everything you said. People have lost respect for Michael and not respecting his will: protect their children. You are all a big mess, but this is only the beginning. I think that will be worse in the public funeral, for which they are treating this as a great event and it is not. It is a wake of a person we love and respect that never quite managed to have total privacy in your life even in death. I am very sad with all this and am sure that wherever Michael is, he is not enjoying a little of what is happening to see the way things are followed. I hope the family of Michael meets his will protect these children and the press that other people have lost all respect for Michael and the children.​

cant sony put a copyright claim on these videos ?

All those years of covering up their faces.. for nothing. :(

i agree I believe that Michael did everything he could to protect his children from the prying eyes of the media. Now they are being exploited. This is just so wrong. But remember the tabloids will do anything to sell magazines even at the expense of a child. This is just shameful

the children are the most precious thing left from Michael...I want them to be kept away from the media, x17 already took pictures of Prince I don't like it
I don't want them to lose their innocence Michael managed to protect that in them

I hate it that this happens. We all know Mj did protect his children so did hide thier faces and now thy just show pics of them everywhere without covering/blur the face. First i was like OMG they have grown a whole lot since i still see them as cute babies somehow hahaha.. But then i thought this can't be happening. It's shameless and disrespectfull. Many of people and children try to use them now for sure if they had a chance coz they are Michael's kids. And there will be people saying "Ohh MJ isn't your daddy! Who is your real daddy?" or something shamefull as that.

I wish they gave this all some more thought.. i mean MJ didn't hide thier faces for nothing most of the time.

I'm glad to see the kids but I hate that the negative folks will try to dog out his kids and transfer all the jabs they gave the father to his kids. The kids were going to face the negative people anyway so they are just gonna have to ignore it. I love that the funeral service is public, I would love to see Michael but I can't and seeing the memorial service on tv makes me feel connected to him and makes me feel involved in the memorial of MJJ.

Back