Show Your L.O.V.E for MJJC

Kingofthedancefloor

Proud Member
Greeting fellow MJ fans,
Abit of a random thread but wanted to show our L.O.V.E. From Kingofthedancefloor.com FOR MJJC The BIGGEST and MOST POPULAR Site Online.I have personally been a big follower from MJNI with Gloria Haydock To MJNO and Paul and now MJJC with Gary.This is our only and most reliable website to keep us all up to date with the latest Information connected to our KING so please donate together to keep this going strong.I have just donated!So I keep my word and ask for you your all to please donate and keep this channel open,so we can all connect and stay connected..Remember its all for L.O.V.E.
Sorry Mods if this is a random topic but I Think Gary will Understand..He knows who I am ;)

Your are most welcome and let me assure you it is not easy to keep a website and social interaction like this going.So any amount in which you can donate here is most welcome.After so many years of browsing it is apparent of what the work MJJC/Admin and Staff provide here and believe me it is not cheap,so any donation is mostly welcome.The main reason for this thread was to show my appreciation for Michael Jackson and a Online community like this,which is without a shadow of a doubt the biggest Michael Jackson online Fan community and will remain that status for a very long time and has my complete backing!! ;)

Back