Show The Rehearsal Footage At The 02 Gigs

pamiiee

Proud Member
Pics are now coming out of the rehearsal footage of the night before MJ ......... :(

Therefore I believe the concerts show go ahead and we all have somewhere to grieve and celebrate his life. We feel a bit out on a limb and SOOOOOOOOO desperate to still hear and feel and see MJ.

They have the footage, we want to see it and be there amongst others. They should give the option of refunds but also withdraw the four per household limit. We would go over and over and over again.

Anyone else thinks this is a good idea.

He looked in great form and everyone said that he was dancing better than ever.

I want to see the footage at the concert on 13th July.

This pain is increasing... How will we go through it all.. I don't know... This is it.. i have really no words... The world is so unfair... WHY????????????????????

Pictures are GREAT ! ! !! Let;s there is a bit more to come..... just to see how happy Mj was his last days

I'd definitely like to see the footage on 13 July, over and over.. I hope they plan on releasing them sometime soon.. We need it to help us cope...

The press focus sooooo much on negative as in drugs etc.

I want to see him in his last days happy, he was happiest on the stage - that was his home.

A genius is not like other mortals, they think differently and behave differently. Years ago the genius was bowed down to and now they are pulled apart by mere scum of the press. The press who seem to get everything wrong, they quote wrong dates and perhaps if they worked harder on their basic research for factual info they wouldnt have the time to make up and do the easy picking on someone.

The whole scenario is like a double edged sword many times over. I am happy he has gone at a happy time but sad for his children. I am glad he wasnt in a position where he may have had to pull out of concerts for then the vultures to pick him apart but sad that I havent got to see him live. I am angry at the people around him but glad he knew of the fans love. Its all so complicated and I guess when Elvis died the fans didnt have to endure this scrutiny etc and were able to just grieve.

Michael is going to be in the press for years as his children are.

It is a great idea! I'd really love to see the footage. I already love the pictures (but at the same time it hurts)

Back