Show Start/End times?

TomV87

Proud Member
Does anyone know what time the shows actually start and end?

Just need any info to book trains

When I saw Stevie Wonder - Doors opened at 7pm but he didn't come on until about 9pm and there was no support act.

So it depends on you really.. get there for 6ish? Have a drink and a bite to eat and you are there in plenty of time for the show.

Well I'm assuming things will kick off around 6:30pm-7pm (support acts). And then Michael starts around 8pm-8:30pm. Just my assumptions.

Contact AEG to see if they can shed some light! :)

curfew is normally 23.00 due to licence laws. so u are prob looking at anywhere between 22.45-23.00 finish at the latest. doors i think are half 6 or 6. its normally an hour or so b4 the first support act. all depends on how long mikes show is and they havnt totally decided yet. looking at sometimes around 21-00 for mj to go on prob abit earlier

All shows must be over by 11pm so the majority of shows actually end at 10:30pm to allow time in case they run over or something.

If the rumours are true and MJ's show is 2hrs+ then I presume he should come on stage at 8:15pm, with the support act coming on at 7:15pm for 30mins.

When I saw Stevie Wonder - Doors opened at 7pm but he didn't come on until about 9pm and there was no support act.

So it depends on you really.. get there for 6ish? Have a drink and a bite to eat and you are there in plenty of time for the show.

he didn't see you

If the shows are going to be 2 hours plus long then they will probably start the show at 7 pm with the support at and then MJ would come out at 8pm.

Back