Should MJ release another DVD?

Em_Mj

Proud Member
I'd love it for MJ to release a DVD of his best live performances and also his amazing videos that haven't been released.. Such as the full version of You Rock My World. I have only seen the whole version on Youtube. Is the full version released anywere? On MJs Number Ones DVD its the very cut down one. Also they don't play the full version on music channels either. Same with the They don't care about us (brazil version)
I'd just be really happy if there was a new MJ DVD released with Bonus features and live performances :D
I have The one, HIStory greatest hits, Moonwalker, Dangerous Live in Bucharest, and Dangerous the short films... is their any i'm missing :S?

No you pretty much have all the official DVD's as far as I can tell :). I agree it would be cool if there were more MJ DVD's released, I've always been surprised how few DVD releases that MJ has had considering how huge he is. Both Ghosts and The Making Of Thriller would sell a huge amount if they had DVD releases. It would be cool to see a DVD with MJ's best performances from award shows, concerts etc as well as some Making Of... sort of DVDs. I know people have been begging for a BAD tour concert DVD to be released officially, I don't know if MJ might be keeping it until a later date maybe when he retires or perhaps he isn't entirely happy with them, I don't know.

I kind of think this thread would be more suitable for the Michaelmania or Groove Theory section.

No you pretty much have all the official DVD's as far as I can tell :). I agree it would be cool if there were more MJ DVD's released, I've always been surprised how few DVD releases that MJ has had considering how huge he is. Both Ghosts and The Making Of Thriller would sell a huge amount if they had DVD releases. It would be cool to see a DVD with MJ's best performances from award shows, concerts etc as well as some Making Of... sort of DVDs. I know people have been begging for a BAD tour concert DVD to be released officially, I don't know if MJ might be keeping it until a later date maybe when he retires or perhaps he isn't entirely happy with them, I don't know.

I kind of think this thread would be more suitable for the Michaelmania or Groove Theory section.

I'm dying to get my hands on a Ghosts DVD, very disappointed there is nothing official out there.

Yes please, release more official DVD's, but PLEASE only release stuff that we haven't had/seen before! No more bleedin' Greatest Hits :no:

:angel:praying that Michael's people come on here and hear the fans suggestions:angel:

I know! and in an interview once MJ was saying how he wishes they would show the full version of You Rock My World on TV more as it is more entertaining. How about bringing it out along with other longer music videos that don't get played much.
Please MJs people do something :D we want a new exciting MJ DVD.
I've never watched Ghosts all the way through! :O As i don't have a Video player :( also iTunes only have the short version.

I'm lucky that I managed to get Ghosts on video when it came out. I really think it would be a good idea for it to me released on DVD with The Making Of Ghosts which was shown on tv years ago. Would be nice to see Captain EO get a DVD release too but I think its owned by both Disney and George Lucas.

I would like them to release all of his videos in one set.

The Triumph, Blame It On The Boogie, She's Out of My Life, Billie Jean '84, Another Part Of Me, Leave Me Alone, the alternate version of Gone Too Soon, the prison version of They Don't Care About Us, HIStory, Ghosts, and Cry have never been released on any of the compilations

I would also like to see a deluxe edition of Moonwalker. It has yet to be released in the states

and of course, the Triumph, Victory, and Bad tours should be released

The Triumph, Blame It On The Boogie, She's Out of My Life, Billie Jean '84, Another Part Of Me, Leave Me Alone, the alternate version of Gone Too Soon, the prison version of They Don't Care About Us, HIStory, Ghosts, and Cry have never been released on any of the compilations

I would also like to see a deluxe edition of Moonwalker. It has yet to be released in the states

I agree it would be cool to have a boxset with all that material along with some rare/unreleased stuff.

:agree: on that :yes: i love to see it al release in box set :yes:

Back