Should Mike have played Wembley instead?

MoonWalkinYiddo

Proud Member
First off, let me just say the O2 is a brilliant venue.

BUT. If Mike did Wembley he could do four O2 shows in one night. I know MJ looks in great shape, but if he is adding another 10 dates (and ten more), then he WILL get tired, especially if these will be 'all singing all dancing spectaculars'.

I think it would have made sense if he did Wembley instead just for longevity and tiredness sake.

O2 is a brilliant venue. But I agree with you, with the overwhelming response he has had. Playing at Wembley would of been perfect.

I agree. Maybe they weren't sure what the response would be. Also I guess the o2 arena is doing the promo and helping manage production etc so in many ways it's prob easier for mike.

Ya I thought same thing too..If he is performing he should have done Wembley it would have been so easy for him and for fans too cuz now gettin ticket for O2 will be hardest thing.But now that he know how is the response he could do stadiums later if there is really a 3 yr. Tour plan.In Europe there are big stadiums,if its really This Is It for UK then he could do big stadiums in other part of Europe like good old days.But really if he does 10 nights in Wembley then he could have entertained more than half of the million fans.But it may happen we never know,the more demand will be more will be chances that Mike take this tour to big level.:angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel:

The 02 draws more attention because of the acts that play there. 02 was the right choice.

I agree. Maybe they weren't sure what the response would be. Also I guess the o2 arena is doing the promo and helping manage production etc so in many ways it's prob easier for mike.

Agree that the o2 promotion side must have been a huge factor and we possibly wouldn't have had MJ at the press conf, the 3 minute ad, the great site, along with press had they not been involved.

However for the overall fan's point of view with regards to actually seeing him play and Mike's own ell being, Wembley still would have been a great idea.

Agree that the o2 promotion side must have been a huge factor and we possibly wouldn't have had MJ at the press conf, the 3 minute ad, the great site, along with press had they not been involved.

However for the overall fan's point of view with regards to actually seeing him play and Mike's own ell being, Wembley still would have been a great idea.

agree

Back