Should Michael Jackson Be A Video Game

Well, only referring to your thread title: Michael can't be anything anymore, because he's dead. And even if he were still alive, he would be a human not a video game ;)

But now let's get serious.
I understand what you were meaning. I think it's ok. Michael himself wanted a video game like that!

Why not? He's also a figurine, a doll...I have one sitting right in front of me, on my desk, that I've had since I was little :D

i think its good for people to understand the had work michael put into his moves and what better way then to make a video game showcasing some of his best and signature moves? not to mention im sure its one hell of a work out. Not only is Michael helping kids get motivated but hes also helping in the fight for a healther tomorrow lol.

What about the Moonwalker game for the old consoles and Arcade? He was apart of it before, Michael himself didn't see anything wrong with it. Nothing wrong for him to be in a video game.

Of course it is ok:yes: because that way his legacy lives on even more:) and if you remember Michael was going to do a video game anyway:cheeky:

Back