Should I Perform A MJ Song At My High School's Variety Night?

Should I Perform A MJ Song At My Highschool's Variety Night?

• Yes

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • No

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters

Petarkco

Proud Member
Should I Perform A MJ Song At My High School's Variety Night?
I am thinking Billie Jean (I will buy all of the stuff needed). I will need to learn the dance moves (including the moonwalk). I will be able to post video when its been edited (not by me). So yes or no? (bear in mind that there aren't many MJ supporters I know at my school).

YES! You should. ^_^
But to a mini mix or something bcuz I know how hard it can be to chose a michael song considering they ALL rock...! So like do for example TDRCAU,BJ,Scream, Jam...if u want ;)

Or if ur singing u should sing HUMAN NATURE!!!! :wub:

EDIT: Id say there is like ONE MJ supporter in my school besides me andnthaz my language and arts teacher.
So let the haters suffer in agony trying not to bob their heads or tap their feet and fingers to the fantastic rhythm. ;) muhawawaw LOL :rofl:

YES! You should. ^_^
Or if ur singing u should sing HUMAN NATURE!!!! :wub:
I could try Human Nature but I will have to try to get the crowd to sing (like Michael did during the Bad world tour).

Also there is a girl who is a big Michael fan so I could impress her by performing.

I'm pretty good at performing MJ's songs becaulse I came second in a karaoke contest by singing Black Or White.

YES!! :yes:
I performed Billie Jean last year in high school and the students have called me Mrs. Jackson ever since :lol: In a good way of course!
You won't regret it, it's a wonderful feeling! ;)

I have made a short list of songs I might perform (post which one you would like to see):
-Ben
-This Place Hotel
-Billie Jean
-Rock With You
-Smooth Criminal
What do Youse think?

I reckon Smooth Criminal or Billie Jean out of the songs that are listed there. Should be a song that everyone knows and can dance to! Ben's too quiet, as is Rock With You, and This Place Hotel isn't very famous :p

yea go for it! :) I would say Billy Jean out of the list you made (if I was to pick one).
It's shure that everyone knows that song and it's not the hardest to sing. Well for girls it is'nt but maybe it's very high-pitched for guys?

Back