Should I be there since the early morning?

AstridHelenForevermj

Proud Member
Wondering if you are going to be there since the early morning waiting to get a seat, it suppose you already have a seat and number, but is people going to respect that? Should I be there since the early morning ? I don´t know you but I was thinking people won´t respect my seat.. what do you think.. this is the first time I´m going to a concert.:timer:

Wondering if you are going to be there since the early morning waiting to get a seat, it suppose you already have a seat and number, but is people going to respect that? Should I be there since the early morning ? I don´t know you but I was thinking people won´t respect my seat.. what do you think.. this is the first time I´m going to a concert.:timer:

no need to everyone has a set seat, if someone sits in your seat you go and tell a member of staff and they'll make them move

no point getting there early as everyone has an allocated seat :) only time early queueing is advisable is if it's a standing event with no seats!

Yeah, if someone happens to sit on your seat all you have to do is go and find a security guard who'll ask them to show their tickets, and then move them away.
No worries, no need to queue for that! :)

If the concert starts at 6:30 pm, when you will come to O2? Just to be sure I am not missing anything, I don't want to be late! :)

doors shud open 6.30, support normally starts around 7.30 then michael should come on between half 8 and 9pm

there is really no point to be there early. there are restaurants, bars, etc. inside the o2, but aside from that there is nothing to do. you are better off spending the afternoon in the nearby greenwich park, which is lovely. being there at 6:30pm will be fine.

What about who has to collect their ticket at the box office (that being me lol), when can I do that?

if you collect your tickets at the box office. Be there 45 mins early. So be there for maybe 5:45pm that should be more than enough time.

if you collect your tickets at the box office. Be there 45 mins early. So be there for maybe 5:45pm that should be more than enough time.
Thanks.
So I can go even earlier than that during that day right?

What time will the actual conert start? I know it's supposed to be 6.30 but what time do you reckon Michael will start singing, dancing and the crowds going willllld? :dance:

oh and also; do you think the concert will only be around 3 hrs long or what? i'm not even sure whether trains will be around at 12 am ish haha

What time will the actual conert start? I know it's supposed to be 6.30 but what time do you reckon Michael will start singing, dancing and the crowds going willllld? :dance:

oh and also; do you think the concert will only be around 3 hrs long or what? i'm not even sure whether trains will be around at 12 am ish haha

i guess the earliest it starts would be 8, but could be later. i very much doubt it will be 3 hrs long. realistically i'm expecting closer to half that time.

you can go to the o2 any time you like. Its is a public place and there are loads of restaurants and a cinema there. But on those days, the restaurants will be totally full and you may have 2 wait in line to buy something to eat!!!!! hahaha love concerts there. I went to see justin timberlake and keane there. Plus on valentines day this year I went to see russell peters the stand up comedian there.

I know, but I meant if I could go get the ticket earlier than that (of course during that day).

I have a off topic question. I saw you can't bring in, video or photo cameras because it will be confiscated. I will take my cell phone with me and it has a photo camera. Do you think I will have problems with that? I won't use the camera if it is not alowed, I just need my cell phone with me.

Does anyone know if you can bring a small ''non professional'' camera? I'm aware that you cannot bring those big things, but what about smaller ones?

I wonder the same thing :) At other concerts I've been to, they haven't said anything... but on the other hand I've never been to a concert in the UK so... :S

i doubt that it will be forbidden to bring smaller cameras. i have never experienced this.. but cell phones are at least definately allowed, so just film the show, even if its not allowed lol :p

i doubt that it will be forbidden to bring smaller cameras. i have never experienced this.. but cell phones are at least definately allowed, so just film the show, even if its not allowed lol :p

clearly you did not go to 21 nights...

at the 21 nights run of shows by prince, people were not allowed to take cameras in. if they found you had one, then you would have to leave it, and collect it after the show. if you managed to smuggle one in, or tried to use camera phone, then the security team would shine lights at you and give you a telling off. if you persist, straight out of the arena i'm afraid...

at the 21 nights run of shows by prince, people were not allowed to take cameras in. if they found you had one, then you would have to leave it, and collect it after the show. if you managed to smuggle one in, or tried to use camera phone, then the security team would shine lights at you and give you a telling off. if you persist, straight out of the arena i'm afraid...

Well someone got away with it, lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-wdxLuH6y8&feature=related

This is the great thing about having seats, you can arrive 1 minute before the concert and still get a great seat!

Yes! But that was at Prince's request! Remember, he's the guy who sues his fans for putting his pictures on the net... Michael never had a problem with people taking pictures at his concerts!

the promoters will prob decide and im sure we all know what the answer will be then lol

Back