Shia Labeouf Fans!

Gisselle

Proud Member
Hello all I have been a huge Shia fan since the Even Stevens days. I was wondering if anyone else here thinks that Shia is an amazing actor? I loved him in Disturbia, transformer. I especially loved him in Tru Confessions, and Holes. His acting in Tru Confessions made me cry. It was that great!

Other than the fact that he is an awesome actor anyone else think he is just plain sexy????

shiaslouch.jpg

nylonmag07.jpg

2381967029_0dd18e7364.jpg

2521608775_d008b51cf4.jpg

2521606129_d017d0a9c0-1.jpg

yea he'snot too bad....but it's so funny seeing him go from even stevens to where he is now! lol

and u spelled michael wrong in ur siggy! lol

I'm gonna always see him as Louis regardless of how many cigarettes he smokes. :lol:

I actually really want to see Eagle Eye. He is a great actor, though.... Although his best role is Louis! :lol:... I'm sure he'd love to hear that. He's trying so hard to come out of that Disney thing and I'm like "LOUIS!!!!!!!" :doh: :lol:

I can't call myself a fan because the only movie I have seen him in is teh latest Indiana Jones :D
BUT he's just so g o d d a m n s e x y!!!! :tongue_roll:

Last edited:
Crime & Courts
Shia LaBeouf Arrested for DUI

Update Posted Sunday July 27, 2008 03:00 PM EDT Originally posted Sunday July 27, 2008 11:30 AM EDT

Shia LaBeouf Photo by: Kevin Winter / Getty
shia_labeouf180.jpg
Shia LaBeouf was arrested for drunk driving after being involved in an early morning car accident in Hollywood on Sunday.

LaBeouf, 22, was driving when his car was involved in a collision around 3 a.m., Los Angeles County Sheriff's Sgt. S. Wolf told the Associated Press.

"It was immediately apparent to officers responding on the scene that LaBeouf was intoxicated and he was subsequently placed under arrest," Wolf said.

The actor was booked for a misdemeanor DUI and released.

He was being treated at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center for injuries he sustained to his head, left hand and knee. The passenger riding with LaBeouf and the driver of the other car involved in the crash weren't seriously hurt.

LaBeouf, who recently co-starred in Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, was trying to make a left turn when the accident happened and his car rolled over.

A rep for the actor had no comment.

This is not the star's first run-in with the law. Last November, he was arrested at a Walgreens in Chicago after he refused to leave the store and because he appeared intoxicated. The charges were later dropped.

LaBeouf said later that he was "embarrassed" about the incident. http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20215189,00.html

the dui was dropped or he wasn't booked for it...and he had to have surgery immediately on his left handfollowin the crash. his truck looks a mess! it actually flipped over and back again rightside up

Shia LaBeouf Recovering from 'Extensive Hand Surgery'

Originally posted Sunday July 27, 2008 07:40 PM EDT

Shia LaBeouf Photo by: Desiree Navarro / CelebrityPhoto
shia_laBeouf240.jpg
Shia LaBeouf, who was arrested for drunk driving Sunday after being involved in a car accident in Hollywood, is recovering from surgery, his rep said in a statement.

"Attorneys for Mr. LaBeouf confirm that an automobile accident involving an additional party occurred early morning in Los Angeles on July 27, 2008," said Melissa Kates in the statement issued Sunday evening. "Shia is currently recovering from extensive hand surgery with plans to return to work on the set of Transformers 2 within one month. No further comment will be issued at this time. "

LaBeouf, 22, was driving in Hollywood when his car was involved in a collision around 3 a.m., Los Angeles County Sheriff's Sgt. S. Wolf told the Associated Press.

He was treated at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center for injuries he sustained to his head, left hand and knee, according to police. The female passenger riding with LaBeouf and the driver of the other car involved in the crash were not seriously hurt.
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20215219,00.html

No offense but the films I have seen him in I think he's a bit of an over-actor (apart from Transformers as it was fast paced)

Although saying that I can't wait to see Eagle Eye, the trailer looks amazing

Back