She's Out of My Life on the TII album

Arklove

Proud Member
Country
Canada
What did you guys think of SOOML on the TII album?? I loved it, he sounded so pure and beautiful with just an acoustic guitar...I love listening to that....

It's pure bliss listening to this version. And I love that they left his (at the time) little speaking voice in there. I've always loved the released version but this one is so beautiful with the acoustic guitar. It feels like he's sitting right next to you singing along with the guitar accompaniment. If I still played guitar (it's been years) I would so try to learn this song.

I think it's really lovely. :wub: I don't know, but I think I almost prefer the demo version. It's just really nice with the guitar and no other instruments.

It was very PURE
that was my fist desciption when I heard it
I can see a lot of GREAt mixes coming from this Demo
I also wonder if MJ was playing the guitar when he recorded
the Demo ?

It was very PURE
that was my fist desciption when I heard it
I can see a lot of GREAt mixes coming from this Demo
I also wonder if MJ was playing the guitar when he recorded
the Demo ?

wow...qbee..you just gave me a great vision in my brain...Michael playing the guitar AND singing....:love:...pure love.....ALL FOR LOVE......thanks;....:)

I think it's really lovely. :wub: I don't know, but I think I almost prefer the demo version. It's just really nice with the guitar and no other instruments.

I think I prefer it as well! Very simple and lovely.

Does anyone know who the guitarist is? Doesn't say on the CD....

I prefer this version, Just his voice and the soft guitar music. :wub:

I prefer this version over the one well known version from "Off The Wall". It's lovely and Michael's voice is really beautiful on it. I love it.

Listening to this song and his pure voice gives me goosebumps all over me...its as if the time is still and Im in my own world with Michael next to me... oooh my love I miss you

Listening to this song and his pure voice gives me goosebumps all over me...its as if the time is still and Im in my own world with Michael next to me... oooh my love I miss you

I was gonna say the same thing :) I could listen to Michael 24/7 oh wait I do!!! :D

Ya, I wonder if it was Michael playing the guitar..I know he could play the piano...He never needed an instrument though...his voice was his instrument...

Back