Sheryl Crow talks about MJ on Katie Couric's new talk show!

bluesky

Proud Member
note: Katie Couric also tweeted this
Loved when <s style="text-decoration: none; color: rgb(102, 201, 247); ">@</s>SherylCrow sang a little Michael Jackson for us!!!

On Sheryl’s friendship with Michael Jackson:

KC: What was it like working with Michael Jackson? It must have been so fascinating.
SC: Every single thing about it was life changing because like I said, I didn’t have passport, I’d just finished teaching school for 2 years and I crashed the audition. I went in and said “Hi Mike, on video camera, I’m Sheryl Crow and I’d love to go on the road with you.” And a month later we were standing at Yokahoma Stadium in Japan in front of 75,000 people.

KC: What was he like? I mean I know he was very uber professional on one hand and incredibly childlike on another.
SC: Yeah, you know I watched the documentary “This Is It “ and it made me so sad because he was the consummate professional and what I witnessed with him was something really divine. Like, I got to stand on stage and double him on “she says I am the one” when his voice was going out. And I could watch him from the side of the stage doing these moves that no one had ever seen before singing songs we all grew up with and he was really in his divinity. And when I say that, I mean like in this space as human s like great athletic moment or a great moment of inspiration you can’t define. He was in that. And then often there was this other part of him that was just the pure picture of a fragile human being. And he was very childlike, we had a change booth we would share offstage and he’d throw grapes over and he was like a kid, he was like a kid who just didn’t… grow emotionally past 8 or 10 when he became famous and the world started crashing in on him.

KC: That’s so hard too.
SC: It was hard, but I wouldn’t trade it for anything. It was really one of the most amazing experiences I’ve ever had. And watching someone of that caliber—there just won’t be people like that again. There really wont, I don’t think.

http://www.monstersandcritics.com/s...row-believes-brain-tumor-from-old-cell-phones

Wow. Hearing Sheryl saying Michael is very "childlike" is so true and I think I'm changing my heart about her.

^ Well at least she's stopped whining about mj not remembering her name.

^ Well at least she's stopped whining about mj not remembering her name.
I know right...it's nice what she said but..yeah. Anyone who worked with him during that era or any other would say something nice, after all Bad25 is about to be released, gotta be nice people!..

bluesky;3707274 said:
note: Katie Couric also tweeted this
Loved when <s style="text-decoration: none; color: rgb(102, 201, 247); ">@</s>SherylCrow sang a little Michael Jackson for us!!!

On Sheryl&#8217;s friendship with Michael Jackson:

KC: What was it like working with Michael Jackson? It must have been so fascinating.
SC: Every single thing about it was life changing because like I said, I didn&#8217;t have passport, I&#8217;d just finished teaching school for 2 years and I crashed the audition. I went in and said &#8220;Hi Mike, on video camera, I&#8217;m Sheryl Crow and I&#8217;d love to go on the road with you.&#8221; And a month later we were standing at Yokahoma Stadium in Japan in front of 75,000 people.

KC: What was he like? I mean I know he was very uber professional on one hand and incredibly childlike on another.
SC: Yeah, you know I watched the documentary &#8220;This Is It &#8220; and it made me so sad because he was the consummate professional and what I witnessed with him was something really divine. Like, I got to stand on stage and double him on &#8220;she says I am the one&#8221; when his voice was going out. And I could watch him from the side of the stage doing these moves that no one had ever seen before singing songs we all grew up with and he was really in his divinity. And when I say that, I mean like in this space as human s like great athletic moment or a great moment of inspiration you can&#8217;t define. He was in that. And then often there was this other part of him that was just the pure picture of a fragile human being. And he was very childlike, we had a change booth we would share offstage and he&#8217;d throw grapes over and he was like a kid, he was like a kid who just didn&#8217;t&#8230; grow emotionally past 8 or 10 when he became famous and the world started crashing in on him.

KC: That&#8217;s so hard too.
SC: It was hard, but I wouldn&#8217;t trade it for anything. It was really one of the most amazing experiences I&#8217;ve ever had. And watching someone of that caliber&#8212;there just won&#8217;t be people like that again. There really wont, I don&#8217;t think.

http://www.monstersandcritics.com/s...row-believes-brain-tumor-from-old-cell-phones

Katie Couric to get her show started with a bang

tumblr_maaujfhM5N1qbw910o1_250.gif
tumblr_maaujfhM5N1qbw910o2_250.gif

tumblr_maaujfhM5N1qbw910o3_250.gif
tumblr_maaujfhM5N1qbw910o4_250.gif

:shifty:

Back