sheryl crow performs her remake of I want you back

billyworld99

Proud Member

18-7-2010) Singer Sheryl Crow recently stated that there would never be another King of Pop.

The 48-year-old singer, who got her big break as one of Michael Jackson's tour back up singers, praised his stage presence as "divine brilliance."

Crow said, "He gave me my first job in the business. My strongest memories of Michael are his performances and getting to be a fly on the wall every night. I got to watch him in his divine brilliance, do what he did the best. There'll never be anyone like him again."

Source: MJFC / contatcmusic.com

18-7-2010) Singer Sheryl Crow recently stated that there would never be another King of Pop.

The 48-year-old singer, who got her big break as one of Michael Jackson's tour back up singers, praised his stage presence as "divine brilliance."

Crow said, "He gave me my first job in the business. My strongest memories of Michael are his performances and getting to be a fly on the wall every night. I got to watch him in his divine brilliance, do what he did the best. There'll never be anyone like him again."

Source: MJFC / contatcmusic.com

what a phony woman she is. she talked crap about MJ too

Back