Sherri Shepherd comment (sweet)

^^ It says the video is only offered to those who live in the US :(

I'd appreciate if someone could pl. post the transcript. Thanks
Its ALWAYS a pleasure to read/hear/see other people talk nicely about our beloved :)

Aw darn, couldn't find a transcript or this clip on youtube.

She basically said that her 5 year old son, who is a special needs child, was going to sing "Heal The World" at a fundraiser for children with autism and developmental delays. He asked his mother if Michael Jackson was going to be there tonight. She told him, "No baby, Michael's in heaven." Then she said her son dialed the phone and said, "Hello Michael, I have a song to sing for you". The child begins singing "there's a place in the sun..." and then he said, "Mommy, Michael said he would be there tonight."

She goes on to say they raised a million and a half dollars for the children.

I don't know but this almost made me cry.

Now THESE are the kinds of stories that I love to hear. That's really great and wonderful. :heart: Thank you for telling us about it.

Very touching to hear this story. Made me cry. Wouldn't be surprised if Michael was there in spirit anyhow.

She basically said that her 5 year old son, who is a special needs child, was going to sing "Heal The World" at a fundraiser for children with autism and developmental delays. He asked his mother if Michael Jackson was going to be there tonight. She told him, "No baby, Michael's in heaven." Then she said her son dialed the phone and said, "Hello Michael, I have a song to sing for you". The child begins singing "there's a place in the sun..." and then he said, "Mommy, Michael said he would be there tonight."

:cry:

I don't know if anyone else cares about this comment Sherri Shepherd made on The View about MJ and her son but I thought it was really sweet.

Sorry I couldn't find a clip on youtube, only the full episode of the show. The portion begins at 6:40 (after the commercial).

http://abc.go.com/watch/the-view/SH559080/VD5599931/the-view-1126

that wasn't only sweet, that was powerful. and the thing is, there are several stories like that, concerning Michael. and yet, some people didn't use that as a highlight in their news stories? well, those peeps walk in darkness.
but...thanks to the view for being an exception here.

this is why MJ loved the little children.

i mean..we're talking about a kid healed from a debilitating sickness. and, on top of that, of course, much money was raised. you associate something with MJ, only good things happen.

wow. MJ.

God bless you, MJ.

oh......... :cry: thats so sad but sweet :) im glad that they raised all that money :)

Wow, that's so sweet :cry:

This didn't almost make me cry, this did make me cry :cry: My god, such a beautiful story. I'm in tears right now.

So true... :cry:

PS. Taki, I LOVE your drawing...(it is ur drawing as ur siggy right?) You are soo talented...

L.o.v.e.
Romi

Hey girl! thanks!

yep yep thats my drawing....

I got something really special cooking...when I finish the drawing I will post it..

MJ...naked...elephant...LOL

and thats all I'm saying!! :naughty:

Back