sheet music for "Little Susie"

PaceMioDolceCuore

Proud Member
"Please hold. All muses are busy right now, but yo
I'm looking for the sheet to "Little Susie". I can find tons of other songs, but I never came across "Little Susie". (tried the search function here as well, but the search function neither likes "music", nor "little" and came up empty handed when looking for "susie and sheet")

If any of you have an idea, please let me know. Doesn't have to be a free download link either, I feel it's okay to pay for sheet of music I dearly love, as long as somebody has put down a decent piano version somewhere.
Thanks!

Last edited:
Thank you, souldreamer. I was thinking of doing that. Everyone plays something different, I wonder if anybody ever put that one down. For many other songs you find the sheet music "officially" being sold, I never saw "Little Susie" though being offered.

I wonder why. That is one of the most underrated songs ever.

Oh, I just saw a link. I checked that site not too long ago and they didn't have it? Cool! Thanks!

Souldreamer, thank you so much! I had checked that site again and again and many others too. They must have added it finally. Thank you! I probably wouldn't have checked for a while because I had given up and wanted to see if MAYBE here somebody would know.

Great, now I can get to work. Let's see how the arrangement it. On youtube there are nice runs, let's see if this one simpler or a bit more elaborate.

Thanks for your message!

no problem i hope that the site works out for you. i know how it is to want to find something so badly. i really hope that everythings works out for you. perhaps you could post your version of Little Susie for us one day.
Peace & love :)

Yes i saw that there were other songs listed as well.. Very cool,indeed!

:D :heart: ~*~* Good Luck!!!

Back