Shawnee Smith

Victory2004

Proud Member
I tweeted shawnee smith last night cus on july 25th she tweeted that she was listening to some MJ songs and said he was amazing. For those who don't know who she is if you've seen the "SAW" films she plays amanda young or if you remember she played that ditzy woman on "Becker" with ted danson. So anyways she said she was listening to Man In The Mirror. :D

Aw, I love the SAW movies!
I never figured I'd meet people here who share both my love Michael and my affinity for horror movies - but apparently there are at least a handful of us! That's cool about Shawnee Smith - I'm going to add her on Twitter - didn't realize she was a fan, but it makes me like her even more. :)

OMG!! People who actually like the saw movies! :D I love them!! :D And I actually wanna meet Shawnee Smith :p

Yup i've seen all 5 films and plan on seeing the 6th one in october and then in january they will start production on the 7th in time for it's regular october halloween spot for 2010. Anyways she's the first star on twitter to tweet me back!!!! :D

Yup i've seen all 5 films and plan on seeing the 6th one in october and then in january they will start production on the 7th in time for it's regular october halloween spot for 2010. Anyways she's the first star on twitter to tweet me back!!!! :D
OMG they are actually doing a 7th one? That rocks. The commercials for the 5th one were kind of misleading me into believing that was the final Saw, and I remember being sad when going to see it thinking it would be the last. Usually by this many sequels, movies start to get cheesy, but I love them all and am glad they are keeping them going. :)

I spend far more time on Facebook than Twitter (Thrillerchild will attest to how much time I spend on FB, LOL) but I did join Twitter as well. I think this link will work so add me if you like: http://twitter.com/Kir_D :)

Well I was sad when donnie wahlberg's character detective matthews was killed off but apparantly donnie didn't want to do anymore I guess. Sad cus he was great. It's strange how they seem to kill off good character's.

Back