Shania Twain's reality show

riviera1992

Proud Member
Have you seen it? It's on OWN.
I didn't know she lost her voice and couldn't perform anymore after all the fame she achieved.
She's doing her own therapy to try to sing again.

I hope she succeed. I always liked her.

I have seen the show only because of my mother likes to watch the show. But I really don't watch it mainly because it is on OWN. I really don't want to have anything that has to do with Oprah Winfrey. I am still angry with her for taking away my Discovery Health Channel.

I didn't know she lost her voice and couldn't perform anymore after all the fame she achieved.
She's doing her own therapy to try to sing again.

OMG No way! :( I never knew this! :no: *shocked* I have most of her albums and have seen her in concert a few times.. I had wondered why she hadn't released any new material for a long while.. I just figured she was having time off to be a mum.. This is sad for her :(

I am not sure we get OWN in the UK? :unsure: I would like to watch this.

Yeah, I just read about Shania losing her voice a few weeks ago. I think she was on Oprah or something... Hope she get´s her voice back!

Oh, I had no idea about this.. ): I'm a big fan of Shania's. Hope she can gain back her lovely voice....

I hope she sings again and has an album. I think what her ex-husband and best friend did to her was disgusting.

I hope she sings again and has an album. I think what her ex-husband and best friend did to her was disgusting.

What's this? Ex husband? There was me thinking she was having time off to raise a family and was happily married.. I guess not? :bugeyed

What's this? Ex husband? There was me thinking she was having time off to raise a family and was happily married.. I guess not? :bugeyed

Not really. It seems a couple of years ago her husband left her and she found he was having an affair with her assistant who happened to be her best friend. The weird thing is now she is married to the woman's ex-husband. They helped each other deal with the pain of what their spouses did to them. It's really sad what happened.

OMG No way! :( I never knew this! :no: *shocked* I have most of her albums and have seen her in concert a few times.. I had wondered why she hadn't released any new material for a long while.. I just figured she was having time off to be a mum.. This is sad for her :(

I am not sure we get OWN in the UK? :unsure: I would like to watch this.

Here's a full episode. Don't know if it's the first one or second one. I like the second one better.
http://www.oprah.com/own-shaniatwain/Why-Not-with-Shania-Twain-From-This-Moment-On-FULL-EPISODE

Back