Shane Sparks 4 Child Molestation....WTF???

earthlyme

Proud Member
Trying to reach Michael...I cant see him but I fee
'Dance Crew' Judge Busted for Child Molestation

Posted Dec 18th 2009 1:46PM by TMZ Staff
Shane Sparks -- a judge on the MTV show "America's Best Dance Crew" -- has been arrested and charged with 8 counts of child molestation.

The LAPD took Sparks into custody at 8AM PT this morning on a felony warrant charging him with molestation.

The alleged incidents began occurring in 1994 and continued for several years. According to the criminal complaint Shane allegedly committed the crimes of lewd acts upon a child -- all felonies. There is only one alleged victim.

The criminal complaint -- filed by the L.A. County District Attorney's office -- charged Sparks with 8 incidents of alleged molestation with an underage girl. There was a clerical error in the D.A.'s charging documents -- there are actually only 8 counts -- not 9.

The lewd acts include oral copulation and other acts "with the intent of arousing, appealing to, and gratifying the lust, passions, and sexual desires of the defendant, who was at least 10 years older than [the victim]."

Sparks -- who was also a choreographer on "So You Think You Can Dance" -- is being held on $590,000 bail.

Sparks is the second person from "So You Think You Can Dance" who's been in trouble with the law -- earlier this year his co-star Alex Da Silva was charged with rape.

No immediate comment from Shane's camp.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0a6D8ud3s

VIDEO!

OK...Yeah...wtf?:bugeyed

I Was watching TVGuide channel (Dirty Dancing) Just now and i read the scroller at the bottom screen and it said Shane Sparks *arrested*:eek:... The inscidents happen 1994-1997...I'm not sure how to look at this...:no:

Last edited:
Re: 'Dance Crew' Judge Busted for Child Molestation....WTF???

:bugeyed woah wth!?

It's too early for me to even comment on this - but I hope for both her and his sake that this never happened.

So what has happened since?

I'm not going to jump to any conclusion.

the timing is weird on this...... i mean hell it took that long to file charges???

Will not jump to conclusions either. I will wait to hear the facts of these allegations first before making any judgements, but this is shocking. Hope it's not true.

Tmz posted an update on this which said that Shane Sparks was releaed from jail and that he claims this is extortion. He says just look at the timing of these charges (or how long they waited to file it)...

In my opion he is innocent untill proven guilty..

Tmz posted an update on this which said that Shane Sparks was releaed from jail and that he claims this is extortion. He says just look at the timing of these charges (or how long they waited to file it)...

In my opion he is innocent untill proven guilty..

I know, The timing was 1994-97? What the Hake took her so long to charge him if it really happened. INNOCENT Until Proven Guilty, is right!

L.O.V.E.
Romi

Look at how the headline in the article pre-judges him by saying "Dance crew judge busted for child molestation" disgusting, this is how they make the public already judge him. Hell we MJ fans know how this works. And I go by innocent untill proven guilty.

Look at how the headline in the article pre-judges him by saying "Dance crew judge busted for child molestation" disgusting, this is how they make the public already judge him. Hell we MJ fans know how this works. And I go by innocent untill proven guilty.

:yes:

1994!

Need more information, but that date appears to be very fishy to me.

Time will tell whether it's true or not. Me, I doubt everything I hear nowadays, because folks have learned how to make-up stuff and work the system in order to get a few dollars from a celebrity.

At this point, I trust no one when it comes to money and how to "fradulently" obtain money.

Back