Shakira or Beyonce, Beyonce or Shakira

FedoraHatGirl2058

Proud Member
who do you think is better?? matter of taste, but they are quite similar, dont you think???

i wont say any of them cause i dont like them haha, wow i sound like Willy Wonka haha

Last edited:
Shakira. She is more creative and independant and her lyrics, especially in Spanish are mind-blowing.

Her album "Laundry Service" was written and produced by herself ONLY and it sold 13 million worldwide and that's just one of many of Shakira's accomplishments. She didn't have the advantages that Beyonce had but she done it and as a solo artist, she's bigger than her selling 60-80 million.

Still, I love Beyonce but I love Shakira more.

Beyonce has got a bit more of X-Factor around her than Shakira has.
But Shakira really can move her body and her her voice is very unique, you can't mimic her voice.

My biggest problem with Shakira is that the label don't give her big records, it's only 3-4 songs of Shakira that I really like - while Beyonce has got smash hits for days.
But this is however only based on my taste since Shakira has sold a couple of million ex. of each album.
I really hope that Shakira's upcoming album will set her off into another level, because I really love the "She Wolf" song. It's has got a bit of "Off The Wall" into it with the disco stuff.

Shakira. She is more creative and independant and her lyrics, especially in Spanish are mind-blowing.

Her album "Laundry Service" was written and produced by herself ONLY and it sold 13 million worldwide and that's just one of many of Shakira's accomplishments. She didn't have the advantages that Beyonce had but she done it and as a solo artist, she's bigger than her selling 60-80 million.

agree on that

Beyonce has got a bit more of X-Factor around her than Shakira has.
But Shakira really can move her body and her her voice is very unique, you can't mimic her voice.

My biggest problem with Shakira is that the label don't give her big records, it's only 3-4 songs of Shakira that I really like - while Beyonce has got smash hits for days.
But this is however only based on my taste since Shakira has sold a couple of million ex. of each album.
I really hope that Shakira's upcoming album will set her off into another level, because I really love the "She Wolf" song. It's has got a bit of "Off The Wall" into it with the disco stuff.

I'm confused. Shakira writes/co-writes and produces her own songs. She may not be big in North America but she is in Latin America, Europe and some parts of Asia.

I'd say Beyonce.

It's just that I don't like Shakiras singing voice that much, saw her once live and weeeeell.. ok! But I like her personality when she's givin interviews and stuff.

I'm confused. Shakira writes/co-writes and produces her own songs. She may not be big in North America but she is in Latin America, Europe and some parts of Asia.

DanceOfZenab1994 - BruceWanye: 1-0 :D

But I stated though in my post that my opinions were made out of my taste in music, and I'm well aware that she has sold millions and millions or records.
Big props to her for writing her own stuff though, especially on She Wolf... I like it both lyrically and musically... and...
0aa5a5e4ad2f.gif

Last edited:
I like them both.Beyonce's 'I Am Saha Fierce' is a fantastic album.I've liked Shakira for longer though.I always found her good on many levels.....

Wow I didn't know that. Good for her!

Despite that my personal vote would go to Beyonce (even though I'm not a huge fan) but because I really simply cannot stand Shakira's voice. I mean, I literally cringe. Sorry Shakira

neither lol, I think they both try way to hard and it shows...

If I had to choose, I'd choose Shakira though, her music in english is nowhere near of the same quality as it is in spanish and that's a shame, I really do like some her earlier (spanish) stuff, her voice sounds much more natural and easy.

Her lyrics are also pretty good in spanish but when she tries to synch them to the same rhythm...but in english, she fails completely; they become empty and kinda silly at times...

SHAKIRAAAAA (But i prefer when she sings in panish.) AÚUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU La LOBA!

Beyonce.

I really don't see what the fuss is about Shakira. I saw her on TV the other day singing a very boring song and writhing around like a lap dancer - not impressed!

Back